[REL] [ETS2/ATS] Profile Jumpstart: Cash & XP Boost [1.27–1.49]

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Davyddin
Donation rank:

14 Jan 2018 19:28

I've created a simple mod to boost money and level quickly and easily. I originally created it to be used with new profiles for development, testing, or similar purposes, but it can of course be used with any profile, at any time, and for any purpose. Perhaps you've lost an earlier high-level profile and don't feel like grinding through the low levels all over again?

How it works: Minimal driver salaries (quick jobs) and fixed revenues (other jobs) are set to €10,000,000. Manual parking bonuses are set to 140,500 XP, the amount required for level 36, which unlocks the last skill point. In addition, penalties for damaged cargo, penalties for abandoned jobs, probabilities for no cargo, truck count limits for online truck purchases, driver hiring costs, towing and refuelling costs, and garage purchasing and upgrading costs are eliminated, and truck refunds and garage fuel discounts are set to 100%.

Instructions: Activate with highest priority, finish any one job with manual parking, save, and deactivate.

Please note: Using this mod may unlock certain achievements which are meant to be a challenge.

The mod currently includes versions compatible with game versions 1.27–1.49.

If you find errors, I would be happy for a report in the comments. Constructive criticism, suggestions, and ideas are welcome, too, as are any questions. I hope you find this mod useful. Happy trucking!

Subscribe for ETS2: Steam Workshop

Alternative non-Steam downloads for ETS2: ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

There is also a variant of this mod for ATS. It currently includes versions compatible with game versions 1.28–1.49.

Subscribe for ATS: Steam Workshop

Alternative non-Steam downloads for ATS: ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Buy me a coffee? My mods are available free of charge, but if you feel like showing gratitude and support with a small voluntary donation, it is possible via paypal.me/davyddin or as cryptocurrency:
  • Bitcoin (BTC): 3Q2nUQBQxoNPUUGqoTJ94UTwSvCNHeqSBX
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH): qzauukppluz9flqwgcqf9p4yehgpf2s2c5vdx5jcky
  • Ethereum (ETH): 0x8A841D711fC70D6e9512a6268e5eE8355955fbF3
  • Ethereum Classic (ETC): 0xdcA528A286d95deBCCE0E2D96fc48E944EDa44a3
Thank you very much, you support is greatly appreciated!

REUPLOADING OF THESE MODS OR PUBLICATION OF DERIVATIVE WORKS IS FORBIDDEN WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. SHARING OF THESE MODS IS PERMITTED ONLY USING ORIGINAL DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS AND WITH PROPER ATTRIBUTION. THESE MODS ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE.
Last edited by Davyddin on 30 Aug 2018 18:37, edited 9 times in total.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

15 May 2018 13:31

Since the 1.31 updates my uploader refuses to validate properly. There will of course unfortunately be no updates until this has been fixed.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

16 May 2018 20:05

The SCS Workshop Uploader received an update and the problems seem to have been fixed. New versions are available, happy trucking!

Davyddin
Donation rank:

16 Aug 2018 19:16

There is a version of this mod for the 1.32 open beta, but until the SCS Uploader is updated to work with 1.32, the new versions will only be available as manual-install mods through ShareMods, not as subscribed mods through the Steam Workshop. I.e. if you need this mod for 1.32 while it is still in beta, please download and install the 1.32 version manually. See the first post!

Davyddin
Donation rank:

16 Aug 2018 23:40

There was a small but critical error in the versions for 1.31 and 1.32 I uploaded to ShareMods recently. I apologize. If you already downloaded versions 3.1 or 4.0 of the mod, please discard that package and download the new one (versions 3.2 or 4.1).

Davyddin
Donation rank:

17 Sep 2018 19:53

Both the ETS2 and the ATS variant now updated for 1.32, happy trucking!

Davyddin
Donation rank:

05 Oct 2018 00:19

Updated.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

27 Nov 2018 15:47

ETS2 variant updated for 1.33, happy trucking!

EdgeGladiator

03 Dec 2018 18:16

Thanks for the update, nice mod.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

12 Dec 2018 21:58

ATS versions updated.

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information