MrAnthony's Screenshots

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
stummer
Donation rank:

07 Sep 2015 15:39

Awesome paint jobs! Too bad they're for the wrong manufacturer ;)

BTW: What wheels do you use on the Silver Griffin?

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2015 00:19

Would love to see what you come up with Mbman! :)

Don't worry Stummer. I've got some stuff lined up for non-Scania trucks. ;)

And the rims are BYOR by GT-Mike. :)

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

13 Sep 2015 17:23

Back working in the UK. Now operating out of Grimsby under the name Total Transport UK, with a fleet of mostly white and plastic Mercedes/Volvo's. For now at least. ;)

There's quite the demand for container movements at the moment, so I'm mainly focusing on them. I'm on the road's pretty early, but at least it's nice and quiet out.

Approx. 4:35am, construction slows me down a bit, but it's no big deal. At least it's a 50mph zone at this time of day, not a 30.

Dropped the container off in Birmingham and picked up a fridge for a quick blast over to Felixstowe, then it's nap time for me!

We've got a bunch of different trucks here at TTUK. Most of them are white, as the livery is yet to be finalised. Here's one of our older MAN's, just leaving Croydon bound for Southampton.

Same truck, different container. We're currently renting a lot of chassis from Schmitz, but we'll be investing in our own in due time. This one is loaded with wood shavings, bound for Felixstowe. Must be getting shipped abroad to be mushed into chip-board, or rabbit food or something... :lol:

Unloading in Felixstowe. The dock-master wasn't impressed. Said we need to fit beacons before we can unload here again. Something about it being dangerous, especially at night. Let us off this time as long as the hazards were one. This will be rectified for next time.

----------------------

More soon!
- Anthony.

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

13 Sep 2015 18:48

Great stories, mate. And I'm left speechless by the quality of those skins! ;)

jasper

14 Sep 2015 10:12

Very nice shots and yours stories always awesome!
Volvo FH Globetrotter XL 750HP 6X2/4 Midlift

Map coverage: 44,78%
Truck driven distance: 12275 Km
Overall driven distance: 879873 Km
Driven distance during jobs:548030 Km
HQ garage : Nice , France
Trips completed : 450

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

27 Sep 2015 20:12

Long time no post... :?

---------------------

Back hauling for FreshLinc. Dumped me in one of the older Highlines. It's no monster but it gets the job done. Loading in London, Dover bound for about 12:30am.

I'm due my 45 minute break shortly, but I at least want to get off the M25 before I stop. Dover is only a few hours away, so the closer I get before I have to pause the better.

Had to drag race that red Magnum pulling in behind me for the last spot. This particular service station seems pretty popular tonight. I hear the lady behind the glass in the shop is quite the looker...

Finally rolling down the hill into Dover. Just got to find the bloody depot and then it's back to base in Spalding before clocking off.

---------------------

More soon. (Hopefully.)
- Anthony.

jasper

28 Sep 2015 11:07

Was waiting eagerly for your story! ;)
Volvo FH Globetrotter XL 750HP 6X2/4 Midlift

Map coverage: 44,78%
Truck driven distance: 12275 Km
Overall driven distance: 879873 Km
Driven distance during jobs:548030 Km
HQ garage : Nice , France
Trips completed : 450

toni

28 Sep 2015 16:51

Nice pictures and a nice story, yet again, you never seem to not amaze me :D

La_FuAzz

29 Sep 2015 07:12

Nice story and cool pics!
ImageImage

MrAnthony
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2015 12:53

Cheers guys, much appreciated.

Sorry I don't post here all that often, I keep forgetting! :oops:

Just thought I'd share a few of the things I've been working on/finished recently. :D

Firstly, I finished up the FreshLinc pack, and also did the special #LincolnLorry trailers. These are both available for download, just follow the link in my signature.

I also updated my first limited edition Scania pack, to fit with RJL's new template. Details are all over at my skin page. Again, just follow the link in my signature.

Currently, I'm also working on the special DAF skins for FreshLinc. So far I've done the 100th and 150th. Just need to do the 75th and they'll be released too.

And finally, my most recent work is this Stobart Biomass skin. Currently private, but I am considering a release at some point.

That's it for now. Stories will resume at some point, but at the moment I just don't really have the time to play. :roll:

More soon!
- Anthony.

Return to “Share the love”

• Information