Ideas for Promods!

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
louisboyyy747

23 Sep 2023 14:40

Add some random events!

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

28 Sep 2023 23:03

I have driven on 2.66 at length recently. Hoping ScuL chips in here (and everyone else too please!), I have a general idea post for ProMods future versions, considering projects like Birmingham take 2 years to make! Some of it might sound like I'm telling you what to do; please don't take offence. I don't intend that :D

United Kingdom
> Harwich rework
> Hull rework
> Southampton rework with the Redbridge Causeway, M271 and the surrounding port area

Ireland
> Septian is very active there, I'd love to be able to drive from Wexford or the M9 to Waterford at the very least. Dublin is very laggy near the airport!

Spain
> North of Burgos, continue the A-73 into the N-623 and into Bilbao.
> Add back the road that SCS have added to Soria (is that even a thing? I only saw a horizontal road leading into Soria on an old blogpost)
> Add Port de Sagunt back in

France
> Continue and finish the A65

Poland
> Finish Poznan and maybe leave Poland. As much as I'd love to see progress there, it is very much progressed than other countries, and I feel this might be SCS' next free rework when Germany and Switzerland are done. This area is crying out for a rework!

Hungary & Romania
> Continue rebuilding as you are, I love seeing the progress there, it is miles ahead from what we have/used to have

Northern Scandinavia
> Seeing as it is the next area on SCS' list for a DLC, maybe focus efforts elsewhere

Don't think I need to mention West Balkans or Switzerland, except the merges, or areas that will be absent. That should be plenty to work off anyway, I have other suggestions but think those matter the most. And they would take much longer than the above.

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

08 Oct 2023 18:02

Driven some more and have a couple of more suggestions. Germany, Ulm is gone, am I right? The whole of BAB95 is missing to Garmisch-Partenkirchen. I would argue there is space, but maybe no time to readd it. We had worse sections in the past than this one, I think it'd be a simple case of repasting it back into sectors (if you can do that).

Ukraine - two border crossings are not enough. We are missing one in Hrebenne, or/and at Krakovets. Two might be a tight fit, so either one will do.

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

10 Oct 2023 01:21

Sorry! For triple post. Probably my last one, considering now I know Amsterdam is getting reworked. Feel free to merge it into one post.
Another one - Jihlava and Stockerau. Where's the missing road?
And, correction on the Ireland view - I omitted how great Omicron's work is.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information