Containertransport from northern Europe

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
JohnBart
Donation rank:

29 Jan 2021 18:24

Lovely screencaps!
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

01 Feb 2021 23:46

Köszi/Thanks!

First part of the restoring & customization of this old FH is done. Had a job down to Thessaloniki recently, where I also managed to pick up a set of original sideskirts from a local. Then back home we installed it, changed the tyres and parts of the wheel, and also repainted the whole truck. I went with a very dark metallic green with some dark blue tones, mostly inspired by the Formula 1 Jaguar team's trucks from the early 2000's:

And here's the result:

On the first job after the repaint I'm heading up from Cluj to Gdansk with 23 tonnes of tyres:

Took a 9h break after entering PL at Barwinek, then the next day I continue northwards:

45min break on the S7 between Radom and Warsaw:

Managed to find the darkest possible rest area in the whole of Poland in Elblag for the 9h break:

Preparing to depart the next morning, just an hour from the destination (I better hurry before the Inspekcja next to me gets any ideas to ispect this rather old truck, not that it would have any faults)

Unloaded in Gdansk then loaded 18tonnes of car batteries back to Bucharest:

Back in RO two days later:

Stopped in Gilau just outside of Cluj for the weekend pause since it's saturday:

Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

04 Feb 2021 09:32

Next week, a short one: Gilau > Bucharest > Debrecen > Cluj > Vásárosnamény > Cluj

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

28 Mar 2021 19:13

First run on 1.40/PM 2.52:

Quick trip over to Gilau outskirts of Cluj to the Renault service for maitenance:

Then over to the airport in Cluj for loading some aircargo for Lyon, France:

After loading I head over to Huedin 50 km's west of Cluj where I have a secondary garage, to make a 9h pause because from there I can reach Nickelsdorf (H-A border) in a 10h drive:

To be continued...

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

30 Mar 2021 18:11

Maybe 2 or 3 days later on the french A6 in the early morning :

After unloading in Lyon in the morning, had a 9h rest there then loaded in the late afternoon for Duisburg Germany:

From Duisburg, I loaded car parts to Győr, H for the Audi plant there: (This is east of Linz arond Amstetten in Austria at a rainy late afternoon, 1.40 looks spectacular)

Next day at Győr checking paperwork before unloading:

From Győr I sped over to Budapest empty to load plastic rolls from there for Buzau (Galati ingame) then, I still had time to drive another 2 hours over to the Rekettyés rest area on the M3:

Spent the weekend at home in Huedin, west of Cluj then the next Monday I'm off to Buzau, on the A1 near Sibiu:

On the Olt's valley:

Stopped for a 9h pause at Corbii Albi on the A1 between Pitesti and Bucharest:

The next day I unloaded near Buzau, then went 56 km-s east to a farm near Braila to load peas for Satu Mare.
Crossing the Olt's valley again the next day:

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

04 Apr 2021 20:18

Well, after 150.000 km's with my trusty simple T, it was time to step up the game:

With this one I will pull for DSV mostly, I just managed to have a contract with them as a hauler, so I'm pretty excited. But now i have to take this beauty home from the factory in Gothenburg.

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

05 Apr 2021 10:18

To continue the previous story, I just recieved my new Volvo directly from the plant in Gothenburg, and now it's time for my first job with it, which will be to head down to Helsingborg and take a traier from there bound for Targu Mures:

Attached this pretty new trailer from Danske Fragtmaend in Helsingborg, and now I'm off to Trelleborg:

Arriving to the port in Trelleborg:

I arrived very early as the ferry to Rostock departs at 22:50 so I have lot's of time to take a closer look at the truck:

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

17 May 2021 20:34

It's time to show off some pictures from my new toy after almost 40.000 km's with it so far:

Working for DSV is pretty awesome, mostly I have jobs to Sweden, Norway, Finland so it's perfect for my taste, but I have loads of pictures on this thread from those regions so I'd like to show some shots from my current ongoing job that is rather uncharacteristic so far: My first trip to Iberia! A Coruna, Galicia to be precise :)

First I had a basic load from Cluj to Frankfurt, I unloaded that, than my dispatcher told me to find a parking place for a couple of hours then he'll call me with the next job. After an hour and a half I got the message: Go over to the airport to Cargo City Süd to load some aircargo for Spain. To A Coruna. I was pretty excited to say the least, as I've never been so far in Spain, but Galicia especially was always my favourite region in there:

After loading I drove straight down southwards, through the A5 into France then stopped for the night on the french A36 between Besancon and Dole:

Next day I was faced with a choice: Since there's no direct motorway connection from the A36 to Clermont Ferrand, I could 1. take a big detour down to Lyon on the A6 then back again north on the A89 to Clermont, or 2. take a pretty winding and slow looking National from Macon through Vichy to Clermont... I decided option 2. so I could also spare some money on tolls too.

It was a bad decision. I could barely cover 500 km's in a 9h programme:

Next day I started early, here I'm racing with a french frigo truck in the night, I swear to god it took me like 30 km's to get over this one:

Hours later I finally arrived to Spain, amazing Basque landscape greets me there (and cheap fuel too...):

Had an 11 h pause in the outskirts of Santander where I found a nice small spot to sleep, then the next morning I'm driving trough all those lovely valleys and hills along the Costa Verde of Cantabria:

Already arrived in Galicia, getting close to A Coruna:

I arrived to the destination at a saturday noon, so there was nobody at the company, so unloading is only possible in monday morning, so I found a nice parking area to spend the weekend at, right next to the company:

And since it's free time for almost 2 days I decided to take a bus into the this amazing looking city to feel some sea-breeze, It got pretty rainy, but that was to be expected of this region:

Monday came quickly and I managed to unload at 8 in the morning, then after 2 hours of waiting I got my next job: To head over to the Repsol refinery and load motoroil for Bordeaux, so it's ADR time:

Somewhere in Galicia for one last time:

It got rainy again along the north coast:

My work hours ran out without even driving 8 hours so I ended the day in some small dark rest area along A-8 between Gijon and Santander:

Sleep well. ;)

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

21 May 2021 19:03

Couple of days later, on the way to Osnabrück on the A1 near Dortmund:

After more than 2 weeks on the road, finally getting close to home, crossing the A-H border at Nickelsdorf/Hegyeshalom:

Long weekend pause at home, then the next monday I'm off again on the DN1 west of Cluj towards the border. This time the first job is to Wiesbaden:

Early morning preparation at Autofhof Strohofer near the A3 in Geiselwind:

On the A3 near Frankfurt:

Some days later, in Sweden near Ljungby coming back towards the E4 after a job to Växjö:

Early morning the next day, heading south on the A9 near Leipzig towards Austria:

Stopped for a 9h rest south of Nürnberg at Feucht:

krigl

21 May 2021 21:03

Very enjoyable and realistic sets. Really like the new paint scheme!

Return to “Share the love”

• Information