Containertransport from northern Europe

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

26 Jun 2020 11:27

Hi there. Had a lof of trips with the new toy already. Just getting past 20.000 km's recently. Here's some shots from the last 3 ingame weeks:

First I had a run from Helsingborg down to Ljubljana, SLO. Getting truckspotted on the German A9 somewhere in Thüringen:

Nice landscape in Bavaria, somewhere between Nürnberg and München:

The next morning climbing up and down on some small roads over the Alps in Austria:

Then entering Slovenia by crossing the Karawanken Tunnel:

Unloaded in Ljuljana, took a 9h pause then loaded back to Leipzig in the evening, the next day I'm heading back north on A9, just north of Nürnberg:

Passing by the Leipzig Airport in the evening:

Next morning going over to Taucha in the outskirts of Leipzig to load for Helsinki, quite unusual trip for me. And since it's already close to the end of the week and I'm low on driving hours I decide to take the 1day+ long ferry from Travemünde to Helsinki that way I can have my 24h weekend rest on the ship:

Boarding the M/S Finnstar in Travemünde:

Already onboard, just a final look on the port then start this interesting weekend pause:

After roughly 1,5 days of sailing across the whole length of the Baltic I finally arrive to Helsinki:

Unloaded in the port, then loaded from another company across the city to Göteborg, so I'm heading over to Naantali near Turku to catch another ferry to Kapellskär:

The next day after unloading, drove over to the port to load some fish (what else) to Rzeszów Poland:

After loading I decided to end the day there, so parked up nearby in the ferryports parking:

Next morning, getting ready to start the day, and head down to Ystad to take the ferry to Swinoujscie:

On the S3 in Poland just south of Swinoujscie. This was an all-night run, weather was quite poor too, it rained through the whole night from Swino all the way till around Wroclaw:

Somewhere on the polish A4 around Opole. I drove through the whole night in the rain, but now it's early morning and I still have a couple hundred km's to go to my restplace between Katowice and Kraków, so sipping on my coffee busily:

Getting close to Rzeszow the next evening:

I unloaded in Rzeszow, spent the night there, than went to clean the trailer from all the fish smell the next morning, then loaded canned food up to Mariehamn on the Åland Islands. Quite interesting destination I must say. So a couple of days later, I arrive to Åland going through some cute small roads to my destination:

The next week had a run down to Prague then back to Helsingborg from there, this one is somewhere between Dresden and Berlin:

Arriving to Rostock early morning to take the ferry back to Sweden:

Rainy afternoon in Trelleborg:

On the Yttre Ringvägen part of the E6 near Malmö:

After unloading in Helsingborg my work hours for the day were over so I had to spend the night there, the next morning though I drove back empty to the HQ in Malmö and end the week there:
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

JohnBart
Donation rank:

28 Jun 2020 20:18

Lovely screenshots! ;)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

rudenkov vladimir

28 Jun 2020 23:42

beautiful screenshots
ProMods - (senior) Beta tester.

03 Oct 2013

Claverx
Donation rank:

09 Jul 2020 21:49

very beautiful shots! :o
congratulations
My ETS2 1.37 set: Promods 2.46 & ME & TCP + ETS2 Local Radio + Naturalux + Rusmap 2.1 + Southern Region 8.0 + Great Steppe 1.36

My screenshot thread https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 9&start=30

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

21 Oct 2020 12:13

After almost a year at MTS (and roughly 170.000km's), I made enough money to actually buy my first own truck in this new profile, so it was time to leave Malmö, and establish myself back home in Cluj with this simple yet smooth looking Range T with an 11l 430hp engine and with this quite old plain curtainsider trailer that I lease from nearby trucking company.

My first trip took me from Cluj to Lyon, then from there, up to Köln and then back home:

krigl

21 Oct 2020 20:58

Love the realism in the shots and the written details, feels like the real diary of a trucker. Keep them coming!

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

22 Oct 2020 23:56

Thanks ;)

2nd week. Cluj - Ruse - Targu Mures - Cluj

Pitesti, towards home:

Following a slow turkish truck on the Bran pass:

9h break near Bran:

3d week. Cluj - Debrecen - Wiesbaden - Amsterdam - Reims - Aurach

Towards the border at Bors:

After unloading in Wiesbaden searching for the nex job:

Next job Frankfurt Airport - Amsterdam:

After unloading in Amsterdam next stop Reims:

And after Reims it's time to head home with a load to Bucharest:

Weekend at Aurach:

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2020 22:08

I must say I genuinely enjoy this slightly underpowered 430 hp T. It's quite realistic to have this sort of truck as a starter for an owner operator. Here's some new random pic's from my latest trips (I made roguhly 40.000 km's since the last update so these pics are rather random) :

On the dutch A1, heading home east after an unload in Amsterdam

Entering the Olt's valley in RO, heading towards Bucharest (Sorry my Olt's valley map mod got a bit halted since I lost some interest in it, but right now its just as complete to be possible to cross it but without any landscaping, but I picked it up again recently so expect some progress updates soon...)

Taking a 45 min rest in Suben:

Found a perfect spot in Heilbronn at a Lidl praking lot, for a 9h pause:

In Italy between Ancona and Pescara cruising along the coast:

From there, heading back up north to France trough Switzerland. Towards the I-CH border at Como-Chiasso:

It's pretty hard to get back on the road on this frontier after the paperworks:

Pedal to the metal at 90 kph trough the town of Huedin between Oradea and Cluj in RO: (or at least the town should be in this spot, this is actually my hometown)

Accident in the outskirts of Cluj, near Baciu, probably happened recently as there's no queue yet:

9h pause at Altenburger Land on the A4 in Germany between Chemnitz and Erfurt:

Entering Belgium on a rainy afternoon from Aachen Germany:

In Belgium near Verviers on the E42:

Leaving Orléans after unloading there:

Loading at the Mannswörth OMW plant in Schwechat near Vienna to the Navodari chemical plant in RO:

On the romanian A3 between Gilau and Turda (Cluj bypass):

Arriving to Navodari the nest morning:

Heading back home on the Romanian A2 Autostrada Soarelui, passing the A. Saligny bridge:

La_FuAzz

11 Dec 2020 00:54

Great shots! Love the realism. Do you plan on setting up an entire VTC?
ImageImage

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

29 Jan 2021 17:36

Maybe sometime in the future. It's too much hustle and bustle for now, I remember back in ETS1 days I was in one of those, great memories :)

Anyway. I guess I got a new toy for the company. A used MK1 Volvo FH12 460 Euro 3, from 2001 with 1.750.000 km's, which is pretty good for a 20 year old truck. This is sort of a "project truck", mostly will be used for only national work or maybe shorter international trips since its Euro 3 and road taxes are pretty high for those. I just bought it for pure enthusiasm, and it will be customised eventually:

Return to “Share the love”

• Information