Older / Vintage Trucks

You can share and discuss ETS2 truck mods here
Thesoviet

08 Apr 2021 14:24

how do i download trucks mods here or do i have to go somewhere else

Comandoakd

12 Apr 2021 01:34

Hello everyone, I am looking to death IVECO EUROTECH mod compatible with 1.39 or 1.40 and that is operational in all its functions and sounds! So far it seems impossible

FunTrucker_18

17 May 2021 03:21

I got a more or less working Kamaz 5410 which I managed to fix. But, for now, I use it privately. The author doesn't seem like he's interested in updating. I'm gonna check back with him for a "takeover" - Then I could give you a "copy" if you want. This truck is definetly my favorite. Old, rusty, noisy.

netlanwish

25 Jul 2021 09:42

Hello guys! Im very new playing with mods, but i want to play my game with big map combo, hard economy, and with nice older trucks. I downloaded everything, hardly managed to make a big map working, downloaded every single older trucks what i want for my game, but sadly, the prices are everywhere. What makes me sad!

So i want to balance the prices a little bit. I found the files what i can edit and change prices, but sadly a few mods are locked. I dont want to unlock it, but im hoping a way to edit the price somehow (maybe with an own made fix or whatever). Can someone guide me how could i set price of unlocked truck mods? Its really important for me.

Also if you could tell me how hard to update a truck from 1.39 to 1.4 that would be seriously amazing! There is a few good trucks what i would like to use, but its 1.39, and im currently using 1.4 (cuz there is more trucks for 1.4, so i downgraded my version). Sorry if my questions are stupid, im a newbie. Thanks for the answers!

Return to “ETS2 Truck mods”

• Information