HI I AM INTO DEEP

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
intodeep

04 Apr 2014 19:47

Hi guys i am INTO DEEP i am quite new to Euro truck simulator 2 and Promods but i have to say Promods makes the game alot more like a simulator, As a x truck driver from the uk that has driven all over Europe to see some of the things i used to see in the map is Great brings back some memories i love it.
I have heard people complaining lately on the steam forums that it costs $1 to download,"IF IT COST $10 I WOULD STILL BUY IT" i can tell you have gone to a lot of effort to make the map this good please do some more for southern Europe that would finish the map for me.
If anyone is interested i have a youtube channel where i drive in ETS 2 with PROMODS and you will see i love it :D :D :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3gWad ... yjjLr0oDTQ
I hope to also do live streams in the future to it would be great to have someone from the Promods team come on and have a chat.
Anyway it's a pleasure to be here with you guys i hope to speak to some nice people with the same interests as me "TRUCKING".

AS MY DAD USED TO SAY TO ME "TRUCK IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT" SEE YOU SOON lol :lol:
Last edited by intodeep on 05 Apr 2014 11:43, edited 1 time in total.

stummer
Donation rank:

04 Apr 2014 22:38

Welcome to the forum.
I guess the guys feel honored by your warm words - from a real life trucker :)

Return to “Introductions”

• Information