ETS2/ATS Local Radio

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Koen

05 Jan 2022 21:43

Not sure, nothing has changed, and everything works for me.
Why do today what you can postpone until tomorrow?

Sc0rpi0n

10 Jan 2022 13:45

Thanks for this great tool. The only thing I miss are the radio stations in Ukraine. Is the Map Romania Extended not supported?

Koen

10 Jan 2022 15:56

@Sc0rpi0n The coverage map can be found here: http://localradio.koenvh.nl/map.html
If Romania Extended has more cities than currently available in Ukraine, then it might well fall outside the coverage area.

KevRett
Donation rank:

13 Jan 2022 09:47

Hello
I have installed Local Radio, installed plugin but i have status: "the simulator is not turned on".
Anyone knows how to fix it ?

Melphiz

27 Jan 2022 01:09

Thank you for this awesome program. I used to collect live radio streams from different countries to use them ingame. But with this it's been such a pleasure so far, going through all countries and listening to local radio station.

Often when I close the game and the app resumes working, I wonder if one would be able to see the favorites list and let it run without ETS2.

Btw. the GUI does not work ingame, if the game crashed and you restart it, rest keeps working fine.

Koen

27 Jan 2022 01:31

@Melphiz There is a button/link at the bottom of the page that says "Toggle show all", although if you want to listen to the stations outside Local Radio, you can also use http://koenvh.nl/radio/, which uses the same stations as ets2-local-radio.

Melphiz

27 Jan 2022 02:01

Koen wrote:
if you want to listen to the stations outside Local Radio, you can also use http://koenvh.nl/radio/, which uses the same stations as ets2-local-radio.
Ah ok, but it feels less comfortable - no favourites and the volume slider within your ETS2 app is also much easier and better to use than the sound +/- clicks on that site =)
Anyway, great to have it (especially ingame, adds so much to the immersion). In the past 10 years I have not listened to any radio at all, all mp3 only, lol. Now I find so many different radio stations from over the world with great music.

Melphiz

29 Jan 2022 19:50

Are there any radio stations for Türkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kirgisistan?
When you play with The Great Steppe and Road to Asia, Kazakh radio is all there is (and I really needed to delete the white static noise mp3 files, because that is the loudest thingt you hear nonstop then).

Polanium
Donation rank:

22 Mar 2022 13:47

Koen wrote:
@Melphiz There is a button/link at the bottom of the page that says "Toggle show all", although if you want to listen to the stations outside Local Radio, you can also use http://koenvh.nl/radio/, which uses the same stations as ets2-local-radio.
Hello Koen

I love your radio mod. Its one of the most essential things for Truck Sim.

I dont know if this is asked before but how do I exactly activate maps that are non default like Southern Regions or RoEx?

I tried everything I renamed the file from .json to .js but the radio app isnt applying any changes. I still get static in those regions.

I also set VR: true but I don't see the overlay in my headset at all. What am I missing here?

I am looking for a solution for this for over 2 Years by now and get the same issues on 2 different computers.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Koen

24 Mar 2022 00:32

Regarding the missing overlay: not sure, are you sure it does not appear in some strange corner somewhere?

You can edit the custom.js file to enable sets of cities that are not enabled by default. There is an example in that file as well, and you can check the cities-ets2.js file for which sets are available.

Mind you, those sets are generally disabled by default for a reason, so use at your own risk.

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information