Scenery Roads!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
EJAK

18 Aug 2016 17:44

Hi all!

Just finished a month at my new (first) job here in Dubai! (High 5 to me!)

So, as usual it's my weekend and I'm drinking, listening to music, and playing none other than promods!

Now that I have free time I thought it would be a good idea to spread the "myth" of scenery roads!

These roads are mystical, magical paths winding through all sorts of terrain, but aren't shown as actual roads on the map!

I've asked a few questions before (And apparently these roads can get you to 100% discovery even if you still have grey map areas)

But I thought I'd ask to see if any person kind enough has a picture of the map edited on MSPaint with the locations of these scenery roads shown!

If so, please reply with a picture of these "unicorn" roads below, I'd love to know where they are, and it beats the hell out of spending 20 minutes around an intersection of the autobahn for 100% discovery and the pathfinder achievement!

Thanks for any replies and wishing you all an amazing weekend (though I am well aware for most of you outside the middle east it doesn't start until tomorrow!)

Kind Regards!

Jack Edward,

Starfruit 017

18 Aug 2016 22:29

There is a "hidden" Spanish city south of Pau France. ;)
Join my forum : My Forum!

View my Projects: My Map Work

Callipso
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2016 22:40

Its 'hidden' because its not finished. The Somport pass only goes to the border of Spain and then all the terrain and roads stop after the tunnel. It may be more finished in 2.2. I believe that is being worked on by IvanGF

IvanGF14
Developer

19 Aug 2016 04:30

Yes, as soon as you cross the border, my area starts

EJAK

19 Aug 2016 19:32

Thanks all for the replies :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information