Promods 2.03 to 2.10

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
danielpie
Donation rank:

15 Aug 2016 17:12

khaos526 wrote:Well it must be a possibility because I'm mid job to North Finland and am in transit in St. Petersburg when I updated to 2.10 and I'm only seeing 2.03 when in the mod section. So I'm another one with the same issue...
If it doesn't show up in the mod manager, make sure that you've actually copied the files into the mod folder. Or redownload the mod and try again. I don't know of any mechanism implemented into the game that would prevent intact mod files from showing up in the mod manager just because you're in the middle of a job in one of the savegames.

Nobby_McDonald
Donation rank:

15 Aug 2016 21:16

Thanks for the replies.

I now have the mod working. I don't know how as I didn't do anything different from before, but it now works fine. It is an excellent package.

The only mods I use are Pro Mods and their trailers pack.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information