Can I remove the "Aria" scourge

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Pyrii

20 Jul 2016 18:25

I am fed up with seeing these trailers everywhere and it feels like it's the only trailer in the game. Almost every truck is aria, none of my custom trailers are anywhere to be seen, even though they have higher priority in the mod list.

I've been searching on google and hunting for mods but with no luck and would really love a solution.

My modlist:

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

20 Jul 2016 18:38

You are running an awfull lot of trailer mods. Chances are very high they collide with each other and cause the 'Aria' trailer to spawn everywhere.

Please try to remove the trailer mods, and add them one by one. Trying to recreate the problem every time.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

crazycrab321

20 Jul 2016 18:43

You should remove every other trailer pack and real companies packs and only leave Promods trailer pack and jazzycat's trailer packs for it is fine and i don't have just aria trailers everywhere

Pyrii

20 Jul 2016 18:46

I did some testing and found that the "jumbo trailer" mod I had was the cause. I kept seeing a lot of trailer mods saying they needed/supported the "Jumbo Trailer by Da Mondza Customs" and tried googling but I must have downloaded a duff copy. I can't seem to find an official copy of the mod.
Volleybal4life wrote:You are running an awfull lot of trailer mods. Chances are very high they collide with each other and cause the 'Aria' trailer to spawn everywhere.

Please try to remove the trailer mods, and add them one by one. Trying to recreate the problem every time.
This is essentially what I did except in reverse.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

20 Jul 2016 18:52

Can you show us your game.log? Open it in notepad and copy the content to www.pastebin.com. Provide the link here.
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?

Pyrii

20 Jul 2016 23:54

Before or after I found the culprit?

LoaderSaints

21 Jul 2016 04:11

Btw, there is also a jumbo trailer being added by the ProMods Trailer & Company Pack though it shouldn't clash with the other jumbo trailers. ;)

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

21 Jul 2016 04:37

Pyrii wrote:Before or after I found the culprit?
If you found the problem, we don't need it. If you can't find the problem, we may be able to help.
Weekly driving vids

No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?

Drive Safely

21 Jul 2016 05:24

Off topic but you should have AI traffic mods in lower priority than the Sound Fixes Pack if you want the motorbikes in AI traffic to sound like motorbikes. ;)

On topic, trailer mods that are not compatible with the current game version tend to cancel all other trailers from appearing in traffic.

Stilgar
Donation rank:

21 Jul 2016 19:31

Look in the scs forum for deleted trailers and put it on the top of your list
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information