Balkans Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
CCMGAMER02
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2023 13:33

Presidenis23 wrote:
24 Oct 2023 22:41
I understand it's a lot of work. I think it's better to release a "low cost" West Balkan version from ProMods than to waste time adding missing cities or improving routes. The development of the map takes time, but we will be happy with the improved version later
I advance what I tried to do and I prefer to wait for Promods because it is a crazy job and if you try, just opening the map will close it

pavao983

25 Oct 2023 15:18

Hi,

First of all thank you Promods for everything you did so far, big respect.
Here are some suggestions regarding the Balkan DLC map.
Directions such as : Istra (you had Pula). Islands like Krk (one city if possible) then ferry to Cres from Krk (island 85 km long). Pag with bridge on one side (salt factory). Varazdin - Osijek (podravska magistrala,) DLC has left this space empty. Senj- Zadar ( Jadranska magistrala you had this part). Dubrovnik-Bar (very pretty road) DLC has left some space there. Gracac - Knin - Sinj (road goes from Udbina). Bihac - Petrovac - Livno, there is some space left. Bugojno - Livno - Split that is empty as well. Sarajevo - Foca - Trebinje. Kragujevac - Novi Pazar - K. Mitrovica-Pristina South Serbia is empty. Novi Sad (Also N. Sad Subotica, you had it already)- Zrenjanin - Temisvar. Loads of potential left. However DLC is very nice to drive so far. Of course these are all just suggestions, thank you for reading.

marknemensis

25 Oct 2023 20:33

I actually prefer waiting. I've used promods form it's launch back at 2013 and i can't play the game anymore without promods! :D And imo scs releases new content too often nowadays, not that it's bad but costly on my part! xD
Over 2000 hours with ETS2 and Promods!

Presidenis23

25 Oct 2023 21:47

Thanks GTR! If you have to build new road connections to every border crossing, I can already imagine what a huge task it is. Keep up the great work!
I know this Mark good fun the new DLC, but the ETS life without PM feels empty

cili123

26 Oct 2023 10:05

Hello

I want to ask (it’s first time) can you make new map - Celje? (Between Ljubljana and Maribor) mybe a lot of connections from ljubljana and other cities?
And about Serbia, can you make road from Paracin (Zajecar, Negotin, Kladovo)

And maybe Pozarevac to Negotin
This way goes to Romanian and Bulgaria border, from Paracin you cross Zajecar and Negotin than you are close to Timisoara, Turnu Severin… 😀

If you need something i will send you….

I hope that you could make 😀

asavmpek

29 Oct 2023 12:01

My humble opinion is that dlc WB, apart from Bosnia and Herzegovina, which is excellently done, as well as part of the roads through Montenegro, is done with many omissions and cannot be compared to ProMods, such as Eastern Serbia with Djerdap on the border with Romania, where there are very beautiful roads next to the Danube with a lot of tunnels, which are generally absent in this dlc. I hope that the moderators from ProMods will single out that very nicely done part where more roads can be added and connect it to this incomplete dlc WB. And there is still something missing like which is, for example, the road to Bar and a lot more. All in all, if there were no Bosnia and Herzegovina and part of Montenegro, in my opinion this dlc would be very bad and for me the best option remains ProMod. Greetings to all.

ETS2 Player

09 Nov 2023 20:07

What about Promods removing all of the balkan content and replace it with the DLC and just make new road connection to other countries like greece albanian border or new borders between albania and montenegro

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

09 Nov 2023 20:12

Well, that's what we're doing right now, but it is not just as simple as replacing content with the DLC and then just making a few new connections...
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

almir07

09 Nov 2023 22:04

Will there also be the boarder Slavonski Brod between Croatia and Bosnia?
Are there any plans for more roads in Zenica and the road Livno-Split?
Last edited by mads1153 on 10 Nov 2023 02:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote the post above your post.

Frate
Donation rank:

09 Nov 2023 22:07

For know they will only merge the West Balkan dlc, but they might add stuff later

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information