ProMods v2.01 and patch 1.23?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
spinner
Donation rank:

16 Apr 2016 13:18

I've been driving around Rusmap v1.6.3 , discovering some cities and updated areas that I hadn't been to previously.
Say no to vanilla !! :D

RootlessAgrarian
Donation rank:

16 Apr 2016 21:57

in the long years of my desk job (s'ware engineering) I spent, oh, I don't even want to think about the percentage of my time that I spent just in version hell, chasing incompats introduced by new OS releases, new compiler releases, new library releases, new driver releases... my sympathies are with the devs ("Sympathy for the Devel"!) it's Sysyphean. it's maddening. the worms just keep jumping out of the can.

I wish y'all the best of luck and I will patiently wait at 1.22.4s ("beta") until the dust settles.

whoever built the reindeer in northern Finland, big props to you -- a delightful Easter Egg!
British living in Canada, over 60, Hackintosh AMD RX580/8GB, OSX Mojave
USBcycle
The Beginner's Guide to SCS Mapping (WIP)
All DLCs + ProMods (sometimes: + RusMap + SR + GreatSteppe) Level 43

badger719

18 Apr 2016 00:18

So far I've just been keeping Steam in offline mode so it doesn't update to 1.23.

jacy_junior_br
Donation rank:

16 Jun 2016 23:16

mattem wrote:1. You can disable auto-update on steam, e.g. wait until ProMods update.

2. ProMods works fairly well with Beta 1.23, you will find much more problems with other mods, different traffic packs for instance, truckmods and so on.
Olá!
Como desativar atualizações automáticas do ETS2 ??
Júnior - Brasil
-------------
Hello!
Disabling Automatic Updates ETS2 ??
Junior - Brazil

LoaderSaints

17 Jun 2016 14:53

You can't actually disable automatic updates of ETS2 on Steam, you can just choose to update the game only when you press 'play'. But what you can do instead is to use a beta version (older version of the game).

Right click on ETS2 in your Steam Library --> Properties --> BETAS --> temporary_1_23- 1.23.x for incompatible mods

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information