down in the Dust by Payloadz

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
kleineMax

15 Feb 2016 03:24

Hello

the first post and also thread for me... and it is because of a feature that i thought plain simple an cool.

I wanted the simple and quick download, for just one 1$ ... come on of course you take the easy route for just on bug via paypal... yeah it is a bug... cause it didnt work!!!! (and i cant find any "payloadz" thread when i search the forum... ...strange)

For 1$ i dont expect a live chat support or sparkeling medal, i just want that link. Im realy pissed about this simple fact, why? Cause i choosed the payloadz method because i have to get to bed now to get up at the right time and get to work... so i should be in bed now... but no im writing this thread.
I first thought, after noticing that somethingwent wrong, hey there is a help link... hey there is a "...never received the download link" .. link. but there i simply get: [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/help.php on line 125: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

IM TIRED ... I NEED to SLEEP... AND IF HAD A BASEBALL BAT.....

i would probably play baseball... even as a german... but yeah... just please help me :( as said.. im tired ill go to bed now and hope for a link in some houres (i waited over 30min as payloadz said .....)

greets
depressed Max

ETS2-User
Developer

15 Feb 2016 06:48

Use another browser and check if you got Cookies enabled.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

ScuL
Founder

16 Feb 2016 04:14

Sometimes the link retriever can fail when you enter spaces in the e-mail address.

Also, as for the link not being received, many German ISPs (especially GMX and German Hotmail) are very anal about spam and they block more legitimate mail than is right and necessary..
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

kleineMax

28 Feb 2016 16:06

Late feedback from me, sry for that.
The fault wasnt yours or the one of payloadz. It was half my and half paypals fault. Long time ago i changed my login email for paypal cause the old one ran out of service. I dont wanted to loose my pw and be unable to recover it ;)

But paypal kept the old one as the main contact email... after i noticed that i could enter the old one your help section and i also deleted the old one from paypal.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information