Trailer & Company Pack Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Scorpiors

16 Sep 2022 16:28

I have make my own trailer paintjobs, with an existing mod, and it works perfecly. I woud be able to help with that if its nessesery?
Just let me know!
I Play euro truck simulator for fun, and I find the game and promods very cool! I love it!!!
And Uses promods sinds 1.35.

Drive Safely

15 May 2023 22:38

Thanks for keeping this Trailer & Company Pack updated. I really like it for the warehouses being painted in the company colors, something which I haven't seen with other real company logo mods.

Even though this hasn't had much new content for a while, I appreciate what we have. :)

ScuL
Founder

15 May 2023 23:10

Personally I am very keen to have more companies added and replaced in this mod but we simply don't have the capacity. Hopefully one talented modder will step up and help out one day
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MG Mike
Donation rank:

06 Aug 2023 22:12

Hi there,
i have a recommendation. Maybe it was already given and i just oversaw it. But anyway..
you have replaced the SCS Company "FCP" with "Bayer" which is IRL a chemical company which produces medicines, but also pesticides and other chemical stuff.
I don´t know what FCP was ever meant to be from SCS, but they took it at the new Hannover exactly where the Volkswagen processing plant at Hannover Stöcken is.
there are processed little transport Busses like the in Germany very well known Bulli. Volkswagen Transporter T5 or T6 already and also the bigger Volkswagen Crafter

So how about of renaming Bayer to Volkswagen ? would be a nice and realistic addition to Hannover. Or if this would get problems with other FCPs who would also become Volkswagen what they are not actually, how about to create it just as a single new company ?!
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2023 00:40

That would most likely cause issues with other FCP prefabs if we were to replace FCP with VW.
If you have a good suggestion for a replacement company that is better suited for what FCP handles in game (which seems to be mostly machinery), we could look into replacing Bayer with that instead.

neilerator

10 Sep 2023 18:19

It seems like some standard companies are not replaced, like Wilnet Transport and RTlog in my game. I have just Promods and the TCP installed. Is this intented or how can I fix this?

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2023 22:19

Unfortunately, this is intended at the moment.
The only DLC company that has been replaced outside of the Scandinavia DLC is Chimi with Solvay from the France DLC.
We are working on getting to the other companies that are either in DLCs or the base game files.

Drive Safely

12 Sep 2023 12:29

That is awesome to hear there is continued development progress! :)

kaog

12 Sep 2023 23:33

Can it be used without ProMods Europe, that is, the normal game? (translator)

kaog

13 Sep 2023 17:25

I am using the replace option, and I do not see changes in my trailers or in the ones that I can buy? (translator)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information