ProMods 2.01

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
andy194
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2016 17:58

Don't know if this right place.just wanted to say downloaded the update,paid again lol ,because it's so easy and quick. The game looks and plays great and just wanted to thank everyone for all their hard work on sorting out the bugs.keep up the good work guys,I will keep on trucking.

AGunner

19 Feb 2016 18:51

I *never* post but I wanted to chime in just to say that I'll be paying for the download as well. Not only because it's more convenient (because it is), but because these guys deserve every penny of it. They could charge SCC DLC prices and I'd still pay for it - it's that damn good.

danielpie
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2016 19:21

Thanks for the update! The changelog shows how much work it really is. Keep it up.

ScuL
Founder

19 Feb 2016 21:24

Thanks guys for the kind words
Lolsmurf wrote:Btw Scull: is it possible to buy multiple downloads ? I dont mind paying 1 dollar for my downloads but I'm the lazy kind of type who is too lazy to always go via his paypall. Isnt their a way to have free downloads by paying lets say 20 dollars for an entire year ?
Unfortunately no, it's up to our download partner and they don't support that
Lolsmurf wrote:On other places there are poles on the side of the road as well, but they are not reflective.
I've tested it alot by di9mming my lights completely. Then the poles were invisible. When using normal lights they became visible and the ones in the darkness reflected by that small reflective piece on the top.
We have updated the reflective posts in about half of all the countries (Iceland has them too). But it's quite a bit of work, Peter is taking care of it and eventually all of Europe will have reflective posts that actually reflect!
Zniwek wrote:So far I'm finding some bugs that were reported and aren't fixed even in such a long time (almost 2 months). Check bug reports. Still awesome job but it's strange to see that something reported like 10 times is still in the game. Nothing made my game crash so far though :)
Our mission was to fix all game-breaking bugs (invisible walls, CTD, prefab/routing issues). Anything that is cosmetic has a lower priority. If you look at the change log you will understand why it is possible that bugs get missed sometimes, either they don't make it from the forum into Mantis, or if they are in Mantis they get swamped by other issues and therefore not resolved straight away. The good news is that mostly these bugs are fixed in newer versions of the map.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

spsamur
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2016 22:24

Thanks for the update! Iceland is working 100% and looks awesome

Vøytek
Developer

19 Feb 2016 22:36

ScuL wrote: Our mission was to fix all game-breaking bugs (invisible walls, CTD, prefab/routing issues). Anything that is cosmetic has a lower priority. If you look at the change log you will understand why it is possible that bugs get missed sometimes, either they don't make it from the forum into Mantis, or if they are in Mantis they get swamped by other issues and therefore not resolved straight away. The good news is that mostly these bugs are fixed in newer versions of the map.
At least 2 of my bugs reported in 2.0, not visual bugs were missed. It's just strange, because
- one of them is a wall blocking a road north of Berlin, where cashtime made lots of only visual changes and didn't fix that
- the other one is in Rovaniemi (disappearing ai) where visual problems on the other side of the road were fixed but that wasn't

I feel like my reports are missed way too often, like that in Bologna which is almost a year old now and was reported even later by others. It's visual, sure, but being in the map so long it lowers the quality in my opinion.

Still, I had no idea that sooo many problems were fixed so no problem. As always, take your time!
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

old joey
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2016 23:31

I installed all files in my eurotruck mod folder. When I open the game and go to mod file they don't show up as 2.01 files. I do have files named models 1 and model 2, promods 2.0. Are these the most up to date files?
thanks

ScuL
Founder

19 Feb 2016 23:40

If you click info in the mod manager you can see the actual version numbers. The graphics have not changed as this is a "service" update for 2.0
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

old joey
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2016 00:06

Thanks for your quick reply. Should I just leave all files active even though some indicate version 2.0? Sorry for the novice questions, but IT isn't my best area.

andy194
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2016 00:34

With regards to A Gunners post,I couldn't agree more.I would pay a lot more(5 dollars=about £3 ponds,I don't know exact exchange rate lol)for every update because these guys put so much work in and I think more people should use the paid option to support them.also I wonder what the percentage of downloads are paid vs the free. I will always use the paid version as I personally think that is the right thing to do for me.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information