Austria Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
fisherjb
Developer

23 Aug 2020 18:09

Correct, the A10 is finally in developement 😄
Promods developer of:

- Elbasan :flag_al:
- E-871 :flag_bg: :flag_mk:
- Abbotsford :flag_ca:
- A10 :flag_at:

Mooner_37
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2020 21:57

Nice pictures. Tauerntunnel too? Or is it already included
ETS2 / ATS

Current Headquarters: Liège, Berlin, L.A. Luxemburg, Seattle
Current Trucks: ETS2: 15 ATS: 2
Driving Truck: ETS2: DAF XF ATS: Peterbilt 579
Current Mileage: ETS2: 462,317 km (287,270.46 miles) - ATS: 329,972 km (205,035 miles)
Level: ETS2: 65 - ATS: 48

fisherjb
Developer

24 Aug 2020 18:13

Tauerntunnel will be included for sure ;)
Promods developer of:

- Elbasan :flag_al:
- E-871 :flag_bg: :flag_mk:
- Abbotsford :flag_ca:
- A10 :flag_at:

StefanAustria

26 Aug 2020 00:37

O M G :o

That´s the best News since.. 2017??
Absolutely Great!!

ThomasHpf
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2020 10:04

@ Stefan: What do you mean Linz is not so ugly? Everything you can see of Linz is the Voest district and nothing else. That is more than terrible. Linz is a beautiful city with numerous areas worth seeing and not just the Voest. Linz should be completely revised and, like Vienna, completely presented. Does Traiskirchen only consist of the EAZ or more? You would certainly not be thrilled if you only associated and portrayed Traiskirchen with the initial reception center. But you Lower Austrians should see that you get your state capital and by that I mean not only the warehouse of the Spar and Adeg company and in Herzogenburg the Egger beer and chipboard, but also more like the city center and the government district including the sound tower.
Experience from 22 years and around 8 million km. in national and international transportation.

Shiva

29 Aug 2020 10:31

ThomasHpf, is there space for that?
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

ThomasHpf
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2020 10:42

What is shown on the map as green areas all around and the area that is currently closed are all normally Linz city area, if you turn right instead of left to the garage, all free land is free and you drive past the garage towards the west , or via the Voest bridge, everything that is currently grassland is also Linz's urban area that could at least symbolically be built on.
Experience from 22 years and around 8 million km. in national and international transportation.

StefanAustria

29 Aug 2020 11:57

@thomasHpf I don´t know why this bothers you so much... Linz is relatively good Reperesented with the VOEST Area. That is a fact.
It´s the main Area for a Truck driver. This is a Truck driving Game, not for Sightseeing Busses.

Don´t Know what you mean with Traiskirchen, Traiskirchen is NOT Important for a Truck Driving Game, neither is St. Pölten.
Wr. Neustadt on the other Hand would be very Important, but sadly no Space like it seems.

ThomasHpf
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2020 12:56

Why does that bother me so much? Vienna e.g. was recreated almost down to the last detail and Linz is getting the voest and nothing else. There are tons of other charging points in Linz, such as the main train station with numerous freight forwarders and warehouses, the airport and shopping centers. I drove to Linz almost every day for over a decade and know almost every possible charging point in Linz that is there. And that's a lot. On the picture you can see the excerpt that is sold to you in the ETS as Linz. It's a shame. What did I mean by Traiskirchen? How would you like it if someone only associate Traiskirchen with the refugee camp and someone would build it one day and only put this up there. You wouldn't be happy about it and why should we Upper Austrians be happy when our state capital is so disguised and minimalized in such a terrible way. As for St. Pölten .......... Mario had e.g. St. Pölten and Wiener Neustadt present on his map and had done a very good job there too. Both in the surrounding area and with the loading points.
Linz Karte.jpg
Linz Karte.jpg (151.11 KiB) Viewed 802 times
That is roughly the area that is offered to us as Linz. And only 5 streets of them. Compared to Vienna or Salzburg, Graz or Innsbruck, that's botch.

StefanAustria

29 Aug 2020 21:25

You call it the Refugee camp, I call it the Former k.k. Artillery Cadet´s School, it is maybe the Beautifullest Historical Building in Traiskirchen and I would be Proud when I could see it in ETS2. Sorry I really don´t get your point, there is nothing to shame, and I don´t think there is a Reason to shame for the VOEST in Linz either.

The Technical Point is, it was absolutely Incredible Work from ETS2-User to build Vienna the way it is, That´s something Austrian ETS2 Players can be Proud to have such a beautiful Capitol in Game.
There is absolutely no Chance to have a 2nd City of this Size in Austria, its also the Reason Lower Austria and the Burgenland can´t have ANY City at all

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information