Promods-Rusmap issue

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Ones1982
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2016 19:29

Ok.. Here goes. I have both Promods 2.0 and Rusmap 1.6 installed. But first of there is a problem with the worldmap. roads and cities ar dragged way to the right of their original place. This happen when i have Rusmap as highest priority. If i set Promods as highest priority the worldmap is corrected and working,but roadconnection from poland to belarus is missing.. so is the city of Brest in Belarus near the polish boarder. Anyone els had a problem with this?? Anyone know how to fix it?

Randleman

02 Jan 2016 19:51

You should consider reading Readme files. The readme file of the Rusmap mod tells you in which order both map mods should be prioritized to avoid both of your current problems.

Almighty
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2016 01:38

You can also generate a new def file and check the box at the bottom about Rusmap.
Happy trucking!

KyotoCarl
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2016 16:53

I can't even get the two to work together. My game freezes at the loading screen after I've enabled the mods. I've put them in the same order as the readme states.
Also, Promods 2.0 and Rusmap 1.5.2 worked perfect together.

Ones1982
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2016 22:44

Almighty wrote:You can also generate a new def file and check the box at the bottom about Rusmap.
I have done that,but nothing seems to work.. i mean the maps works regarding driving and stuff,but hopeless losing either world map or the roadconnection
between poland and Belarus :(

Randleman

03 Jan 2016 23:24

Ones1982 wrote:
Almighty wrote:You can also generate a new def file and check the box at the bottom about Rusmap.
I have done that,but nothing seems to work.. i mean the maps works regarding driving and stuff,but hopeless losing either world map or the roadconnection
Read the Rusmap Readme file and organize both map mods in the order it tells you to. That should help you having a map that isn't shifted, nor a map without a connection to Russia.

KyotoCarl
Donation rank:

07 Jan 2016 01:50

Randleman wrote:
Ones1982 wrote:
Read the Rusmap Readme file and organize both map mods in the order it tells you to. That should help you having a map that isn't shifted, nor a map without a connection to Russia.
I have it exactly as the readme tells me to have it. It works with RusMap 1.5.2, but not 1.6. It just crashes on the loading screen for me with 1.6, but works perfectly with 1.5.2

adrian007
Donation rank:

07 Jan 2016 02:53

This is only my opinion so don't take it seriously, I'm not trying to insult anyone's intelligence ;)
I know I'm not as clever as some of the folk here and have been caught out on this a few times so bear with me here,when you start your loading order are you adjusting the files accordingly as it's easily done. This is what my load out reads from top to bottom .
Promods Rusmap Connection
Rusmap Map
Rusmap Model
Promods DEF. ( don't forget to put a tick in the box at the bottom of the page)
Promods Map
Promods Media
Promods Model 2
Promods Model 1
Promods Assets
Rusmap DEF
Don't forget that each time you add it will not where you want it to go and have to adjust it accordingly ok? :)
Hope this helps
Adrian 8-)

Shiva

07 Jan 2016 09:50

I had an issue with getting PM2.00 and Rus Maps to work at first.
But for me it worked with removing all mods, then making a new save with the default game.
After that I activated PM2.00, got it working, saved.
Then the previous Rus Map was added, got it working and saved.
This was straight before RusMap1.6 release.

Now ProMods2.00 and RusMap1.6 work OK for me.
And the load order is as adrian007 wrote.
Promods.def is the ProMods+Rusmap def file from promods.net.

Even tho I disabled all mods, saved, then activated the mods again, it seems my garages, drivers etc. are still working as intended.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Shauny13UK
Donation rank:

05 Mar 2016 15:05

My load order is the same as Adrian007 also like Shiva you might have to go right back to vanilla map no mods, as i had to do adding two mods back at a time, 40+ as well as adding more map mods time consuming but well worth it in the end.

My Problem was a tiny little mod which was only downloaded a couple of days before but was only a month or so old clashing with the newer released updates.

So everybody please check for boxes to tick before you download, then the load order of your map Mods, described by the modders and that all YOUR OTHER mods are up to date [ I don't mean by " I downloaded that mod today, so it's right up to date..." I have been caught out twice now and it was them, which were causing the clashing and the "Crash To Desktop".

Hope this is a little help

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information