Error while reading the profile information

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
Adamisch
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 15:49

Greetings, I have a quiet big problem with the mod. Now my problem is that is crashes while it is loading my profile. I have redownloaded the mod several times but the problem stays. The thing is that the problem gets to all of the profiles even if the mod isn´t activated to the profile at all.
Under here, you can see my gamelog and yes I know there are a lot of mods in there (lol) but that shouldn´t make any diffrense with the loading of a profile.

Link to the game_log.txt

Code: Select all

http://pastebin.com/c283X4iX

Horizon™
Developer

30 Dec 2015 16:10

Your profile might be okay, but you have so much mods, that can be incompatible, not working with "ProMods" - Please, try to move all the mods except "ProMods", to the folder somewhere in the Desktop to check, if that happens again, because it isn't the issue of our mod.
---
Re-Check your modifications, one by one to know the mod which causes your problem!
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Adamisch
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 16:14

Have tried it but didn´t solve it. Could it might have been because of that 7-zip wasn´t with the latest update?

Adamisch
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 17:19

Okay, I have done some edits to my mod spreadsheet and found out nothing but it works so I guess it is solved haha

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information