DiRT 3

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Lambda
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2015 19:57

Came back to this a few days ago, since I bought Colin McRae Rally '05 for my PS2 (love it) and after couple races, I started recording them, and here's the outcome.

The aspect ratio is botched, since I play on a non-standard resolution (should switch to 720p), but nevertheless, the races themselves are what matters, right? right??

So, comments? I'd really like feedback on whether this is a good thing, or if I should just quit with it.
I'd appreciate if you'd czech my special album here

Interests include, but are not limited to:
Aviation, Photography, Cartography, Computers and tech in general, Web Developing, Downhill Skiing, Bicycling, and the hot shingles in my area.

"That's, like, your opinion, man" - Lambda, 2015

martinusK

31 Aug 2015 08:15

Goddamit people that can drive.... :lol:
What steering wheel are you using? I have great trouble trying to use the G27....
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Lambda
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2015 17:10

sorry for late answer, but I actually drive with my keyboard! Also, stating that seemed to put off couple dudes at /r/dirtgame, so there's that :D

Aviation, Photography, Cartography, Computers and tech in general, Web Developing, Downhill Skiing, Bicycling, and the hot shingles in my area.

Photon_

11 Sep 2015 17:22

Now try playing DiRT Rally with a keyboard

Lambda
Donation rank:

11 Sep 2015 19:57

gift it and I'll try

Vøytek
Developer

11 Sep 2015 20:11

I got CMR '05 right after it was released (5 CD!). I was so small then but really good at pc games already ;)
Always used keyboard but when my dad and bro were playing with me, then I had to use my gamepad and I was still the best of us 3 :D After so many years I can still play this game very well.

I also played a bit of Dirt Rally on keyboard. I can't see any reason of using different controller. Keyboard is just the most comfortable in such dirt races. IMO steering wheel is only necessary in games like rFactor when you don't make so many short and fast turns.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information