Having trouble with download.

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
rrsuperman

29 Dec 2013 12:56

I've used original ProMods 1.0 for a while now, and gladly paid the $1 for the 1.52 download. Now I am having a very disappointing time with not only the site, but also getting the download itself. I'm no PC expert, but feel I should know enough to download a simple mod pack, as I've never had trouble before.
For starters, my download always comes up as broken (I use 7zipm not winrar, but that can't be the issue) and even trying to download the 2-part free version wouldn't work. I followed every step listed on the download page, with the same results every time I downloaded the pack itself.

Any help will be appreciated. An American dollar is nothing, but I did pay, and feel I should get the product I paid for please.

ScuL
Founder

29 Dec 2013 14:17

Of course you deserve a working product, I am not sure where you're going wrong though. After downloading from the Payloadz link do you have a full archive with a size of 318MB? It should extract without issues, alternatively try it with WinRAR. Secondly you need to generate a def file as well
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Zees90

29 Dec 2013 15:51

http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=938#p6924
Did u follow these steps? If u did, i dunno wheres the problem coz it works for me like a charm!

Return to “Introductions”

• Information