Toll booth South-West of Paris

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
JPS
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2015 23:32

It's dark there, no streetlights. That's fine though, I like surprises. However, I can't pass it with my Scania T. I'm guessing the sensing area is a bit too far to the front?

Should I wait there for a fix or go ghost-riding? :roll:

ScuL
Founder

19 Feb 2015 23:47

the problem is with the Scania T, the trigger is not aligned with some toll station models
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

JPS
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2015 00:19

Do I really have to make the choice here between using Pro Mods or the Scania T? I hope not, there's more roads than trucks... :(

Almighty
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2015 00:21

You don't have to choose, just avoid this toll station :P
Happy trucking!

ScuL
Founder

20 Feb 2015 00:25

JPS wrote:Do I really have to make the choice here between using Pro Mods or the Scania T? I hope not, there's more roads than trucks... :(
The choice isn't between us and the Scania T mod, this problem also occurs on the vanilla map in several places (most notably near Lyon)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2015 23:57

Actually, there is a workaround handed to us by user qfrijters. Here's what you do: take the truck lane but stop 10-15m short of the entry to the toll booth. Drop your trailer (T), do a 3-point turn and reverse into the toll booth. You can now activate it (Enter). To get through just drive out of the toll booth, 3-point turn again, hook up your trailer and continue your journey.
The AI will be leaning on their horns, but take your time and be carefull not to hit cars in the next lane: the barrier won't close untill you drive through it.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information