Bobby's travels

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
BobbyDazzler

11 Jan 2015 21:28

Hello all, I'm new here, only discoever ETS2 recently but enjoying it so far. Especially with the ProMod, that made the game a lot more interesting :D

A brief summary of my latest trip. I only have a lowly, bog standard Daf for now. But I'll be finding something more exciting now that I have a bigger garage than the single we start with. Had to deliver a boat from Antwerp to Kalmar, through Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark and Sweden.

Picked it up in a rather dull looking industrial estate outside Anwerp:

Heading out, through Antwerp:

My Daf at its spiritual home:

Somewhere through rural Germany, sun is getting low:

Approaching the ferry to Denmark. There was a small bug here, all the cars ahead of me disappeared as they went on the bridge. Same with oncoming traffic, just disappeared.

Boat on a boat:

Bridge from Denmark to Sweden:

Elephant racing in Sweden:

Early morning in Sweden:

Dropper her off:

That's it for now.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

11 Jan 2015 21:44

Beautiful screens! Hope you're gonna keep the DAF :) #DAFlove
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

BobbyDazzler

20 Jan 2015 21:36

I'm not sure what happened to those pics, will have to re-upload them.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. I added the map for Russia and a few other mods to have more trucks, etc. Then got a fright as my DAF dissapeared :o
So went and bough myself a Sisu. I remember these trucks when watching truck racing at Pembrey (UK) a few years back, and thought they were rather cool, although I don't know much else about them. Not sure if they are even sold outside Finland.

A few shots of the Sisu, its first time on the road, somewhere in France:

Then added a frosty mod for that wintery look:

After that, picked up a Scania for my fleet and handed the Sisu over to a hired driver:

And realised what went wrong with the DAF, I had downloaded an old Peterbuild truck which took its place. As soon as I removed the Pete, the DAF reappeared. Continued driving the Scania for a bit, until a rather frustrating drive through France where its long nose meant I was unable to trigger the toll booths.

After that, switched back to the DAF, added an axle to it and carried on trucking:

And more will follow. Currently in Gdansk, heading down to Austria with my next load :D

ZelvaCZ

20 Jan 2015 21:50

The 7th screenshot looks really good! :)
And I can recommend SISU, I've driven 20000 km in it and I like it maybe even more than my favourite Volvo FH16 2012 :)

BobbyDazzler

25 Jan 2015 15:31

I like th Scandinavian map, some great scenery

Then went back to my SISU

woopsie. Amazingly only 3% damage to a trailer full of petrol. The truck was a bit worse off

Back on track, near Hamburg

Heading towards Antwerp:

Return to “Share the love”

• Information