ProMods Community Discord ban appeal topic

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Trucker2223
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2024 09:19

You have been unbanned now
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

zayzaycocoa
Donation rank:

04 May 2024 18:14

Hello, my account got hacked yesterday which resulted in me getting banned. I now have full control of the account again

Name: Zayzay5360
UserID: 443238325277556747

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

04 May 2024 18:59

You have been unbanned now
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

koala21

20 May 2024 00:59

I made an appeal and you guys still haven't responded

GingerArmy1302
Donation rank:

29 May 2024 18:08

Discord username: Martin_v8

Firstly, I know this is not the correct topic, but I don’t know where else to ask as I can’t find any other information that is relevant to my Ban.

Long story short I asked a simple question whether the company in trailer park was likely to be released before Europe or if it had to wait for the release of PM Europe, The responses I was getting were that stupid image “ Keep calm it’s ready when it’s ready” Which annoyed me because I was not asking if it was ready I was asking a genuine question.

Having pointed out another user had asked about Middle East release and they got an answer saying it had to wait for the release of Europe. This annoyed me even more because why couldn’t my question just get answered?. I then started arguing with the server moderator (not smart) But at this point, I was just getting frustrated.

I received the Dyno Message that I had been banned however it did not state how long this was for nor did it give any information about how to appeal this? And this is what I am trying to find out, but there is no information online at all that I can find apart from this topic

I obviously don’t want to be banned long-term considering I have previously never had a warning so I would be grateful if you could give me some relevant information about how to appeal properly

Kind Regards

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

29 May 2024 18:51

You got warned for breaking Discord rule 3.03.
The Rules wrote: 3.03.
Backseat moderating (when anyone except a team member tries to apply the rules to another user)
After which you decided to make fun if that warning, as well as our moderator. On which we decided to ban you on ground of Discord rule 2.02.
The Rules wrote: 2.02.
Bullying, stalking or otherwise showing a lack of respect and privacy towards any other member, either towards a team member or user
2.xx rules are, as you read in "The Rules" Severe permanent bannable offences, with no warning.

I think you can make your own conclusion out of this information.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

GingerArmy1302
Donation rank:

29 May 2024 19:06

I was getting frustrated as the server moderator was “Winding me up”. Now had time to cool down.

I can only apologies for my behaviour, and you can see my overall behaviour in the server is good!

I Feel it’s harsh for a permanent ban and would kindly like this to be reviewed? I can even apologies to the person in question (feel it was something like Chronic) if that will help my case.

Thank you!

We all make mistakes!

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information