Improved Weather ETS2 Edition V1.0

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Cipus
Donation rank:

27 Mar 2024 15:12

here you are! it's even better that you have been banned on SCS forum, because here I can post too ;) so I hope you will release soon an update even without the new skyboxes which I assume it takes most of your time now. of course I am also curious what skyboxes you have in plans, I hope just not some of those ugly ones like in Brutal weather, but most important would be to add warmer colors which you said it's fixed already.
as I am already playing with PNG, which mod includes some astonishing skyboxes, the problem is that not all is great in PNG and some skyboxes had to be replaced as well for my standards. so for me a 2nd graphic mod based on SCS weather and with some "implants" from PNG is a great alternative already, but with your improvements I plan to keep it as main weather mod, and with the same implants from PNG. I am not sure how the clouds and shadows are affected by the skyboxes, and I hope replacing them is not going to affect the functionality
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information