REAL AI COUNTRY SPAWNS ADD-ON for Jazzycat

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
Dejf94

21 Sep 2023 19:57

Hi!

I'd like to present you my years of work - This is an ADD-ON to Jazzycat's traffic pack

This add-on sets all cars to REAL SPAWNS BY COUNTRY they appear in. Every country has custom setting of all cars spawning, according to the real traffic and car brands popularity. Spawns follow also country's wealth, which means no more luxury cars on every corner in less wealthy countries like Romania or Macedonia for example. I studied those countries using sells statistics and dashcam videos from most countries, this is actually result of several years of work and contant improving. I had this for my private use, but I decided to share it publicly now.

Add-on also fixes spawning of cars in left-drive countries, like United Kingdom or Ireland, with wrong-positioned steering wheel and driver - by disallowing cars that don't have model for these countries. There is an exception for vans with UK skins, which would be missing on UK roads otherwise. So I left them to spawn, although they still have driver and steering wheel on the left side instead of right side of the car like they should in those countries.

Countries with spawns set are all SCS countries. I also set all Promods countries, as it is the most popular map mod, including their map add-ons.

List of countries set:
ALBANIA, ANDORRA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BULGARIA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK + FAROE ISLANDS, EGYPT, ESTONIA, FINLAND + ALAND, FRANCE, GEORGIA, GERMANY, GREECE, HUNGARY, ICELAND, IRAQ, IRELAND, ITALY, JORDAN, KAZAKHSTAN, KOSOVO, LATVIA, LEBANON, LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MACEDONIA, MONTENEGRO, MOLDOVA, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, RUSSIA, SAUDI ARABIA, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SWEDEN + SVALBARD, SWITZERLAND, SYRIA, TURKEY, UKRAINE, UNITED KINGDOM, WEST BANK (PALESTINE)

List of other fixes:
- Most horribly modeled cars removed from traffic: Audi RS6 Avant '20, BMW 2 GranCoupe F44, Honda CR-V '15, Mercedes-Benz CLS '18, Skoda Octavia '20, Seat Ateca, Volkswagen Arteon, Volkswagen LT.

- Cars that aren't domestic in Europe removed from traffic: Fiat Palio Weekend '04 (This facelift version in the pack was sold in South America only.), Mitsubishi Lancer VIII and IX (Both are Evo version without spoilers, better version in sports_pack by Traffic_Maniac.)

- Also removed: Renault Laguna III (duplicate to SCS's Laguna III, which has proper size and slightly better model, Jazzycat's Laguna is a little too small.)

- I got back SCS Skoda Fabia which was removed in 1.48 update for no reason (SCS set its spawn to almost zero).

WHEELS FIXING - fixed too small or too big wheels for several cars: SCS Alfa Romeo Giulietta, SCS Peugeot Boxer, Hyundai Getz, Hyundai Santa Fe, Hyundai Tucson '15, Jaguar I-Pace, Toyota RAV4 '17, RAV4 '20, Land Cruiser 100.

NEW FEATURES
- Trailer variety - each Jazzycat's car with hook now can tow more trailers than one, just like SCS trucks. That means you can once spot that car with caravan trailer, once with the buggy trailer or car trailer. Trailers for cars now have frequency of spawn, which means more common trailers like caravan trailer spawn more often than technical trailer like transformator or driller trailer.

Photo examples of spawn settings from the game, while using my add-on:

FRANCE

ITALY

ROMANIA

I recommend trying especially countries, that have specific car market, for example France with French cars dominating the streets, Romania with lots of Dacias as native car brand, or some Middle-East country which I spent really a lot of time setting up to make them as close to reality as possible.

This add-on wil be updated with monthly frequency - Jazzycats adds one car in 2 weeks, I will do update for two cars.

LINK and compatibility
This version is only compatible with Jazzycat's AI traffic pack v21.1 for ETS2 version 1.48.5.

You need to download Jazzycat's AI traffic pack in order to work! Place my add-on ABOVE the Jazzycats's AI pack in the mod manager!

ADD-ON LINK: https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/78fcd62in7ad/Real ... 1.scs.html

Enjoy the real cars spawning!

Egon
Last edited by Dejf94 on 20 Oct 2023 17:08, edited 1 time in total.

Dejf94

19 Oct 2023 16:15

Add-on updated for Jazzycat's pack version v21.1! This update is compatibility update for new ETS2 version 1.48.5 - works only with this version of the game! Reason I decided to do special update (although I said I will do only one per two cars added by Jazzycat) is that SCS added new AI cars, which needed to set their spawns correctly, and to include new country that wasn't featured in the add-on yet - Kosovo. That means this update is ready for release of the new map DLC West Balkans!

News for this version:
- Added spawn ratios for Subaru Outback '20 added by Jazzycat in v21.1.
- Correct spawns of all cars set for the Kosovo country, featured in the new DLC West Balkans.
- Correct spawns set for all new passenger AI cars added by SCS in update 1.48.5 (you can meet them also outside the Balkans, unlike in SCS spawns).
- NEW FEATURE - Trailer variety. Jazzycat's cars with hook now appear with more types of trailers in the traffic, with correct trailers frequency. See main post for more info.
- Changed wheels for SCS Peugeot Boxer (van now uses same wheels as SCS Fiat Ducato) and Jazzycat's VW Golf III (too small wheels).
- Fixed spawn ratios of SCS Mercedes-Benz GLS, which appeared inappropriately and too often in some countries.

Photo for example of trailer variety - Škoda Kodiaq with different types of trailers:

Link in the main post. :-)

MarutaBeibi

11 Nov 2023 14:56

Great mod! I used it since you created the post and it's working very good. Sadly I see that it hasn't recevied any updates. I hope you will update it soon.

erbkaiser
Donation rank:

23 Nov 2023 20:52

Nice mod, love to see the variety in caravans.

Dejf94

20 Feb 2024 18:27

Guys, I totally forgot I have posted it here too :D Follow my work on SCS forum! Find it in mods/traffic. @marutabeibi @erbkaiser

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information