Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

01 Jun 2023 19:44

There seems to be some compromises made by SCS. Maybe also due to space..I am not sure if all this what Frate was mentioning is possible in terms of space on that really small 1:19 scale.. at Cities like Nürnberg I noticed there are overlapping areas. You can see it when beeing in.the editor..I guess this is made with the rather new tool called visibility areas. It is a similar thing like Cutplanes. You can hide things with it..

Also if you look at these new cities a bit closer there are areas that could also have some companies , but they don't have.. so maybe SCS left them out so that mapping teams like Promods still have a chance for some improvements ?!
Remember the vanilla game is still meant to be working also at older systems or at no high end pc
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Thedownloader

11 Feb 2024 00:27

Hi there,

i really hope that SCS don´t delete the good A3 from Cologne to Frankfurt with their new rebuilding from the Ruhrgebiet.
Anyway is it possible to expand the A61 to Mannheim/Karlsruhe or we will get a new town called Freiburg?

I asking about the A61 because I hope we will get a alternative route to Frankfurt, cause on the Vanilla Map there is only the Way about the A45 to Frankfurt or even via Country Road.
Rest in Peace Bonn :). Because SCS will kill my hometown.

Have a nice day.
Kind regards Thedownloader.

Nectaria Coutayar
Donation rank:

11 Feb 2024 13:17

What SCS does is not necessarily followed up by ProMods. That's why this is a mod, to be able to make its own map with the assets available to them.
lvl 209 - 912000km - Scania R730 - 61% map coverage

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information