Possible amsterdam rebuild?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
mrfrankvt
Donation rank:

15 Jan 2022 15:22

Hey everyone.
I've been playing ets with promods for a very long time now. and something that has bugged me from the beginning is that "amsterdam" doesnt feel at all like amsterdam. Today i drove past it after spending a while in the nordic countries to check out the improvements that came with 2.60 but still its nothing like amsterdam at all.
Is it possible that the amsterdam area will be rebuild in a upcoming update?

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

15 Jan 2022 17:57

As of right now, we don't have the manpower to rebuild Benelux (incl. Amsterdam)
It would mean a lot, A LOT, of hours of work.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

ScuL
Founder

24 Jan 2022 03:32

I would like to see it too, because the vanilla / current version doesn't represent it well at all. But time is not on our side
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

KillianSwipe

05 Jan 2024 22:39

pls man we need it fr

janusx60
Donation rank:

11 Jan 2024 13:58

I thought i had recently read here on the forum that someone was starting to rebuild Amsterdam.
But in where i saw that has sliped my mind.
Maybe SCS self comes with a update for that area ?

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

11 Jan 2024 20:55

At least they seem to have someone on Benelux finally, as the rebuild / extension of the Rotterdam area and Zeeland came out last year. It was a total surprise to me, I didn't expect any update in the Benelux anytime soon, but it was there at once.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information