I bought promods, but I canceled installing

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Domizpl

13 Dec 2023 13:52

I've started installing promods, but I canceled it, and now I can't install it again from same link, do I need to buy new installer to install it faster, or can I install it again from last bought?

30maes

15 Dec 2023 10:54

Hello there,

What do you mean that you can't install it again from the same link? Does it show any errors?

Best Regards,
30maes
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

ScuL
Founder

16 Dec 2023 11:01

"I bought ProMods" is an impossibility, ProMods is free. You have purchased a premium download link in order use an expedited download service.
If you didn't make backups and need to download again then you will indeed need to purchase another one.

In the future we will have a subscription system that will allow you to access unlimited downloads.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Domizpl

16 Dec 2023 11:23

Thanks for feedback, now I've seen that it just expired so..

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information