In-game display (mod manager)

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
DannyKR

09 Dec 2023 20:42

Good evening

I have just tried to activate the 2.68 update in the game and have encountered a problem, so I would like some help. In the game (in the mod manager) I only see the following for the main map: Promods Assets Package, Promods Models Package 2, and the Def. Although the folder I downloaded from your homepage is complete. What I want to say is that in the mod manager of the main map: Promods Models Package 1 & 3, Media and Map are not displayed. This means that since the main map is not displayed completely, I cannot install the complete 2.68 correctly. I am asking for urgent help in this regard.

EdgeGladiator

09 Dec 2023 22:12

Can you upload here a picture of your mod folder, where we can see the size of each files ? You can upload it on imgur.com, and send the link here.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

DannyKR

10 Dec 2023 10:47

@EdgeGladiator

Theoretically yes, but practically a bit difficult. I've never taken screenshots before and I don't know how to do it. Let's put it this way, I'm not that computer savvy. I know how to switch on the PC and how to play ATS & ETS2. I have no idea about the rest.

Hinzugefügt nach 1 Stunde 11 Minuten 36 Sekunden:

@EdgeGladiator this is the desired link

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information