Release of the update 2.68

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
DannyKR

05 Dec 2023 11:23

Good afternoon,

I have a question. When will this red window appear on the homepage showing the progress of individual updates such as the 2.68 update for ETS2? I can well imagine that the eternal questioning "When will the 2.68 update come?" is annoying. Of course I would also like to know when it will be released, but I think it's better to have the red window where you can see the progress of the individual updates.

CCMGAMER02
Donation rank:

05 Dec 2023 12:24

It will be ready when it is ready, patience, I don't think they will take much longer for its launch

DannyKR

05 Dec 2023 14:33

@CCMGAMER02

But this does not answer my actual question. It does not answer why the red window (which was present in 1.67, for example) is not there. You always talk about transparency, so my question as to why the red window with the individual steps is not there is justified and completely legitimate. Above all, you don't need to answer me in such an arrogant and unfriendly way because I asked a completely normal question and in a polite manner, so I can expect the same from you.

CCMGAMER02
Donation rank:

05 Dec 2023 15:35

I have responded politely, but let's go with the same answer that I have given you, it would be given to you by the developers or the founder himself

Then about the green window, it will be because its launch is very close and that is why it is not necessary to put it (it is an opinion, not information)

And I'm sorry if the answer made you feel bad, but that's how it is. I would also like it to be released already, but it is what it is

And when it comes to transparency, you can't tell me anything because I'm the first one to always say how my mod is

They never say the date because they don't know when they will have the mod ready, saying a date means under pressure and against the clock and sometimes the developers don't have time to deal with Promods

crozarden

05 Dec 2023 16:21

For v1.48.5 v2.67

I get the 'Archive Corrupt' error. Is there a solution? Is everyone like this?

DannyKR

05 Dec 2023 17:41

@CCMGAMER02

Now we understand each other. :D That's exactly why I asked why the red window isn't there. Because if you'd had the window, you wouldn't have had to keep asking about the release. Because the window shows the progress.

CCMGAMER02
Donation rank:

05 Dec 2023 17:42

It may have been downloaded incorrectly, try downloading again but normally that is due to a download error that sometimes occurs

ScuL
Founder

05 Dec 2023 23:45

DannyKR wrote:
05 Dec 2023 14:33
@CCMGAMER02

But this does not answer my actual question. It does not answer why the red window (which was present in 1.67, for example) is not there.
There is a technical problem with the website which prevents us from loading the announcement there
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

DannyKR

06 Dec 2023 19:54

@ScuL

All right, that wasn't meant to be a negative attack so that I'm not misunderstood. I was just a bit confused when I looked at the homepage because, as I said, it was there in 1.67. But thanks for the answer.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information