no Pro Mods without being forced to buy ...

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
TiaguX84

09 Nov 2023 11:00

Hello, I don't have all the dlc's for EST2/ATS, for example in ETS2 I'm missing Iberia and Road to the Black Sea, without these two dlc's it's not possible to play Pro Mods ?
On another platform someone told me yes but I spoke to someone else who told me no, and that I was obliged to have all the dlc's and in relation to ATS it's even worse because I'm missing 4 or 5 dlc's, I'd like to support the Por Mods developers but I don't think I can use Pro Mods without having all the dlc's and that sucks and of course if I can't use Pro Mods there's no point in supporting the Pro Mods developers, having said that I also want to add that Pro Mods is much better than the paid dlc's, fantastic maps that they make and SCS dlc's all look the same just with small changes just to look different.

note: my english is not my main language so i hope you guys understand all message.

Best Regards
TiaguX84
Tiago Silva

ScuL
Founder

09 Nov 2023 11:07

TiaguX84 wrote:
09 Nov 2023 11:00
I'm missing Iberia and Road to the Black Sea, without these two dlc's it's not possible to play Pro Mods ?
No, ProMods requires those DLCs
in relation to ATS it's even worse because I'm missing 4 or 5 dlc's,
For ATS you only need Oregon & Washington

I'd like to support the Por Mods developers but I don't think I can use Pro Mods without having all the dlc's and that sucks and of course

You can buy the DLCs quite cheap in a Steam sale. You just have to wait, I think the next one is probably in December
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

TiaguX84

09 Nov 2023 11:20

unfortunately even the cheapest is a challenge for me , I'm going through financial problems, anyway, thanks for your help.

Best Regards

TiaguX84
Tiago Silva
Last edited by bmwGTR on 09 Nov 2023 13:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information