ROEX problems

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Rondini

08 Nov 2023 23:50

I have had problems unpacking the SCS files that come with the ROEX mod. I inquired about this to the makers, asking if there was something i needed to do to use them. The files came with the icon that all other mods do, but using 7Zip, it tells me that it cannot open the archive. now if i dont need to do that, as the nastygram i got back implies, why is the icon for the file the same as all the other compressed archive mod files. The tone of their replies to my question was rude, insulting and hard to fathom. I have had no problems with many other mods, maps or otherwise. Promods is definitely the gold standard! I really want to share the shit notes they sent me, i really do! Should I? Let me know! Im very steamed

Garrington_Levy

09 Nov 2023 00:28

Don't share them. We all know what type of people they are. I'd just avoid anything roex frankly, it's better for your health.
If I were the Welsh Charles Bronson, I'd pay a quid for it.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

09 Nov 2023 11:08

There indeed is no need to spread what they said. As said above, we already know how they handle situations like that.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information