Real Traffic Density, Ai sounds, Emergency pack and other goodies

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
Cipus
Donation rank:

08 Jul 2022 17:00

Dear all,

Having returned to the game updates after a long break, I currently enjoy ProMods 2.61 and the multitude of new countries introduced by the talented map modders of ProMods team. while I was away I still maintained updated my Steam mods, helping Real Traffic Density mod to remain top subscribed traffic mod on Steam with more than 250 k subscribers.
unfortunately due to scs forum misunderstandings, I do not follow game updates , news and betas and thus my updates may come later than usual. Nevertheless you may be familiar with my unique mods recently shared from which I would like to introduce to you the Real Emergency Ai pack:

this mod brings Emergency vehicles on duty on all EU countries covered by SCS and the ultimate goal is that my updates will cover all ProMods additional countries. by this post I am therefore trying to start a collaboration with ProMods developers who brought in their map a lot of police new cars and fire trucks that could receive flares and specific sounds for each additional country thanks to my mod. should someone be interested in this mod please let me know and I am ready to do some updates if I receive permission to access the relevant Ai files.
if I still did not convince you here is a short video showing emergency vehicles (increased density only for the purpose of the video)

Real Emergency Ai pack is available for download here
in the same category of traffic you can find in my signature alongside Real Traffic Density, Steam links for ETS2 / ATS Real Ai sounds with a glimpse in this next video:

if this is not enough in my spare time I also created realistic train sounds also available on my Steam here

last but not least maybe the most extravagant pack of all is the motorcycles pack of Jazzycat which also received my sounds long time ago and these where shared for the first time here

I hope you will enjoy all these goodies, needles to say that all work well with ProMods and other mods that you might be using.

as future work and top priority would be convering all ProMods additional countries with alive emergency vehicles, should anyone be interested in these ;)
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

rozuko_

08 Jul 2022 17:16

Wow... just wow... thank you for all of these, i missed your ai pack sounds, would you also be doing your previous packs like. super, classic, etc, and are you also considering to include other map mods to be added or just promods?, can't wait for the collabration to happen. thank you again cip!

rubthelamp

08 Jul 2022 23:12

I love all your mods and it would be very cool if we had these live emergency countries in as many places as possible. They are fantastic and really add to the sense of realism. Thanks for all the great work!

MrPapaBear

09 Jul 2022 02:55

The Emergency Pack really adds to the immersion in the game. When it happened the first time(Ambulance, light and siren), I almost crashed my truck. 🤫🤣

joschie99

07 Nov 2022 19:07

rozuko_ wrote:
08 Jul 2022 17:16
Wow... just wow... thank you for all of these, i missed your ai pack sounds, would you also be doing your previous packs like. super, classic, etc, and are you also considering to include other map mods to be added or just promods?, can't wait for the collabration to happen. thank you again cip!
@rozuko:

I miss a Real Emergency Pack for version 1.43. Because I still use this one after a trouble in the german part of this forum.

Borgrim

06 Dec 2022 22:20

@Cipus

Does your Real AI Traffic Sounds Mod need an update for 1.46 ?
Seems the old version I have (had ...) is called 1.44, and it seems to cause my game crash to desktop.
Would be shame, really like that soundmod.
Not a 100% sure this one is the cause though, maybe some other mod is causing a crash everytime, still trying to figure it out.
Real Traffic Density works great ! Lovely Mod !

Thank you very much for your work !

Krasto82

04 Nov 2023 19:02

Great job!!!!

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information