load order help for Promods Canada and Canamania

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Rondini

09 Oct 2023 20:05

I'm going round the bend trying to integrate these two mods. Some posts are saying that the CE mod has superseded Canamania, but all CE does is crash the game, so im endeavouring to use the Canamania mod. But, and this is a big but, im getting different problems with that based on where Canamania is in the load order. I can get the Canamania roads loaded but no city names show, or I get the city names to show but the mod blocks out 75% pf my Promods visited places. The road connections to the two maps is either there or not there, in line with the city/map behaviour. This is also affecting the connection for the roads to Alaska. I'm pulling out whats left of my hair! I've scoped out several load order posts on the SCS forums, and thats helped with some other issues, but not this one. The Ontario and Quebec mods also crash the game but thats a topic for a different place.

so any advice on both the load order and priority in the mod manager in general, would be helpful.

ScuL
Founder

11 Oct 2023 03:00

You won't be able to do this without editing the mods
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Rondini

11 Oct 2023 20:39

Well that sounds fraught with danger!
I can’t be the only one with this issue
I have no idea about editing the mod

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information