Bulgaria Reworked v1.6 [1.46]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Frate
Donation rank:

01 Dec 2022 07:07

I would like to see, what broken game you are talking about. My game is working fine. Knowledge is the key for big map combos. You won't have any problems, as long as you know what you are doing. If you have problems with your combos, ask Vinnie in his thread and he will help you.

Furthermore, Vinnies combos are a good place to look, if you want to know which map mods are working fine in big combos. Because he lists a lot of mods in his lists, doesn't have to mean that you have to use them all. It is more like a list of mods, which could technically work together.

I just looked it up and GMC uses EAA in his combo, which is a complete nogo, as it is widely known that EAA causes a lot of problems in map combos.
In the end it depends on your personal preferences and how much time you are willing to invest in downloading and troubleshooting your mods.

I personaly try to use high quality or mods, which improve the base game.
If you are interested those are the map-mods I am using ( including my loading order):

Code: Select all

Project E6
Norwich Rework
Paris Rebuild
TrExtended
MaghrebMap
PMME
Ukraine Expansion
Finnmark
Emden Addon
Pecs Rebuild
Macedonia Rework
Itarevamp
BG+
Bulgaria In Focus
Vilnius Rework
Bourges Updated
Northern Ireland Rebuilding
Latvia Rebuild
Promods
Java Road Revolution 
As you can see I don't use any russian maps or roex, as they either are quality-wise outdated (Rusmap), or they overwrite certain areas of map mods I really like (Roex overwrites Trextended, Ukraine Expansion and Promods).

I am aware that this post has nothing to do with Bulgaria Reworked and I apologize for that, but this is a direct answer to rubthelamp post

kamikazee54

01 Dec 2022 07:58

@Frate I'm not total greenhorn with map combos, i know where i have to look up for info, to be more precisely i used this load order ( without Roex, but with some promods's add-ons that GMC didn't include yer ) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo and guess what? Everything works fine, the map is alligned in it's place, didn't have any crash ( yet :mrgreen: ) the only thing that was causing trouble was Bulgaria Reworked ( wich i asked about in the previous comment, if you would read my comment properly, Sud de France don't cause trouble for me, at least not yet ) and after deactivating it, Zaragoza area is absolutely fine again.
Last edited by kamikazee54 on 01 Dec 2022 16:21, edited 1 time in total.

rubthelamp

01 Dec 2022 15:26

Frate wrote:
01 Dec 2022 07:07

Furthermore, Vinnies combos are a good place to look, if you want to know which map mods are working fine in big combos. Because he lists a lot of mods in his lists, doesn't have to mean that you have to use them all. It is more like a list of mods, which could technically work together.

I just looked it up and GMC uses EAA in his combo, which is a complete nogo, as it is widely known that EAA causes a lot of problems in map combos.
In the end it depends on your personal preferences and how much time you are willing to invest in downloading and troubleshooting your mods.

This is utter nonsense. If you knew anything about the game, you wouldn't post this. You're giving people terrible advice.

Frate
Donation rank:

01 Dec 2022 16:26

Instead of accusing me of talking nonsense, give me some reasons why that should be the case or even give some advise yourself.

You can't convince someone with your oneliners, that is not how discussions work.

Vabis22

01 Dec 2022 18:03

If it is not compatible with BG+,it is too bad.

rubthelamp

01 Dec 2022 20:59

Frate wrote:
01 Dec 2022 16:26
Instead of accusing me of talking nonsense, give me some reasons why that should be the case or even give some advise yourself.

You can't convince someone with your oneliners, that is not how discussions work.
I have no need to convince you of anything. If you even did 5 minutes of checking, you would see that what I said was honest and accurate. Even reading the posts on the first page of this subforum would give you the answer. I have thoroughly tested both of those and many other combos and speak from experience.

Do what you like with your own game, but please don't give others advice on things you don't know about, as you may well cause them more issues, my friend.

Frate
Donation rank:

02 Dec 2022 17:08

Judging from how long you are on this forum and the amount of post you made in almost 5 years, I am pretty sure I have more experience then you in regards of modding in this game.

You can do whatever you want with your game, but don't accuse someone of talking nonsense, if you don't have any arguments to back it up.

I've explained my point and I can personally guarentee you that it works and there are hundreds of people in Vinnies thread, who can confirm it aswell.

Since you can't even answer a simple question, there is no need anymore to discuss with you.
Have a nice day.

BulStudios

03 Dec 2022 01:59

I'm currently open for suggestions about what should i add next
I was thinking about Montana-Vraca road but i'm also open to suggestions. If you suggest something please also make sure i will have space to make it and don't suggest city reworks as i already plan to rework every city and road which already exists in Bulgaria.
Creator of Bulgaria Reworked map

Frate
Donation rank:

03 Dec 2022 07:00

The I-1 between Botevgrad (A2) and Montana, as this is the road truckers use in real life and not the I-81. If there is enough space, you could also add the city of Botevgrad itself.
A direct connection from Rasgrad (Shumen) to the A1. In real life this would be the I-73.
Since you already require Promods, might aswell add a connection from Plovdiv to Greece as another way to get to Greece. In real life this would be the I-58 and the I-5.
A direct connection from Burgas to Turkey, meaning the extension of the I-9.

RidKat

03 Dec 2022 09:10

If there is enough space:
Podbalkanski route to Burgas (I-6). This way the players can choose between highway and the "old road" from Sofia to Burgas. If there is space, Sliven would be good city to add.
I-4 from Botevgrad to Veliko Tarnovo. This will be the fastest way from Sofia to Varna.
For now, this are the suggestions from me.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information