Volvo F12/F10 1977-1987 Rework

You can share and discuss ETS2 truck mods here
MrShadow205
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2022 23:44

For a while i had the Volvo F10 mod by Mjtemdark, for a time i was really fond of it like i was and still am a massive F12/F10 fan since 2014 and onwards, now it's 2022 and looking back at the old f10 it is starting to age and become dated in comparison to other mods over the years and Mjtemdark's F10 mod didn't have much to offer or limited offerings in terms of customization, for what i really want and like to do is to remake the Volvo F12/F10, and redo it with more options than the old F10 did, and do the cabs from 1977 to 87 cause those cabs i think were the nostalgia center for veterans old and new alike, and i want to recapture those nostalgia moments when the 80s version of the F12/F10 came out as modern modifications to revamp the late 70s cab. :)

i think what might be better and bring that nostalgia back to the old road warriors back in the day, is that if the Volvo F12 & F10 rework had trailers to go with the pack, like Kogel, Trailor, Fruehauf, etc
and older long lost trailer brands as well to like bring back the olden days of trucking in Europe, Africa and Asia, 8-)

for the cab will come in like 4 types and 2 years, cab V1 will be the 1977 to 83 version, and yes Globetrotter will be included so don't worry that if won't be included :lol:
cab 1 will be the 77 standard cab, and cab 2 will be the 79 or 78 Globetrotter cab, that's the 77 to 83 cabs covered, now let's go to the 83 to 87 cabs, cab V2 will be the 83/84 standard cab (the revamp obviously) but has an option of a spoiler, cab 2 will be the same as the 78 globetrotter so not much different, ;)

Cab interior colors will be the Volvo standard colors but i would like to give it more colors including a VIT interior option and leather option for the seats as well just to fit every angle to get the feel of pride and joy when customising it and driving as well, and the interior will have many interior addons as well, along with 4 packs which i'll explain in a moment, :)

now just to like point out before there's a lot of missing gap's, the cabs do have a day cab version on both 77 and 83 models and yes the tag lift chassis and uk chassis versions will be included as well as the UK cab option, but i would like to express that a rigid version will be included in the rework in many types so that will be covered as well with many chassis configs in the rigid version, ;)

Trailers in the pack will be as follows, - Kassbohrer (A) - Trailor (FR) - Kogel (DE) - York Trailers (GB) - Blumhardt (DE) - DAF Trailers (NL) - Pacton (NL) - Vanhool (NL) - NHK Trailers (GB) - Fruehauf (FR) - Crane-Fruehauf (GB) - MAZ Trailers (USSR-Belarus) - Schwarzmuller (A) - Cardi (ITA) - Boden (GB) - Southfields Trailers.Ltd (GB) - Schmitz (DE) - Zremb (PL) - Doll (DE) - Metaco/BSS (CZ/CSSR) - Trabosa (ES/SP), :idea:

now onto the 4 packs i mentioned, apart from the trailer pack, there will be interior packs for the volvo itself but most likely for the trailers if needed, :idea:

4 will be made up and will cover many much accessories that others wanted so 4 interior packs will be in the works but 2 more will be in the planning stages if the volvo rework is successful, :)

Interior packs named and numbered as followed: ( 1: Shades Of Goth, 2: Slava Ukraini (Peace For Ukraine), 3: Walk Of Pride (tribute to Pride month), 4: Back To College (a tribute to the college I'm still studying at), )

the follow ups no.5 and 6 will be as followed, ( 5: Lest We Forget (Tribute for those who fought in WW2 & WW1 in the Allied part), 6: Research And Survive (dedicated to those who survived Alzheimer's & Breast cancer Including Covid-19, )

now with those covered, i am looking for a modder who is well experienced and does high and best quality mods, i however will be documenting the trailers and the cab n chassis, and doing much of the statues and bobbleheads for the truck and paint jobs as well, so i'll be doing the major work of it, but i think others will beg to differ on that im sure :lol: so if any modder or 3d designer wants to take it up feel free to leave a comment down below or contact me on my college email which is [email protected] and hope to see you in the near future :D happy modding and happy trucking to you all 8-)

Added in 11 hours 33 minutes 53 seconds:
oh and got a new trailer brand that my friend just mentioned, Fruehauf-Benalu (FR) and Benalu (FR) will be included as well, that was a good shout from my friend from france there
Roxy Vanessa,

Return to “ETS2 Truck mods”

• Information