About Doubles in ProMods

Please report bugs you encounter here.

Please DO NOT report game crashes or installation issues here!
Forum rules
Before you report a bug, please check if the bug is already known:
HERE

2.68 has been released please post issues with 2.68 only
SpaceNIght
Donation rank:

11 Jan 2022 19:38

25.25m doubles are likely to be undergoing trials in the UK soon

tantalus

30 Oct 2022 17:33

I dont understand why this could be a "good" thing. Trailers with more than one piece look awful in-game. You see em taking corners and clipping with everything, there are many many issues with them at parking spots, overpassing other vehicles, semaphores, etc, etc. I dont want things that break the immersion even more, pretty the opposite. But i guess people does not care anymore at this point :p

Having dual trailers (or larger) to be hauled is ok, but seeing em in traffic??? no please. They look awful as sin. Until SCS decides to actually improve the game, instead keep releasing lousy dlcs and stupid additions one after another, i dont want to see anything like that on the roads lol. I want to see improved traffic AI (i guess at this point only a miracle could do that) and specially an IMPROVED GAME ENGINE, with support the use of more than one core and modders will be finally be able to work with high quality assets without worrying about performance drops. In 2022 we are still using a game engine completely obsolete and SCS doesnt care about it. Why they would.. if the community supports this way of doing things.

Return to “Bug reports ETS2”

• Information