Game crash around Östersund

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
emilthedude
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2022 10:51

Hello!

Getting a game crash around Östersund area. It keeps crashing so I can't pass Östersund/Sundsvall area in Sweden.
Worth noting is if I disable most other mods except promods + finnmark, I still get the crash. So I think it may be related to promods?

Game log:
https://controlc.com/103c1499

"/m0d3l/other/graffiti_sciana.pmg" was another one a few crashes back, something with fastfood but can't remember which it was.

Thanks.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2022 11:19

I see you are using quite a few mods besides ProMods. Could you please try without ANY mod other than ProMods?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Josh0

17 Aug 2022 18:21

@emilthedude, your game.log shows that you loaded two different game profiles in the same game session, "Emil" and then "Karl". It is recommended to only load one game profile per game session, otherwise it can cause other problems.
  • In both profiles your mod load order is a mess. In general you should arrange your mods like this:
  • Real Traffic Density ETS2 requires an add-on file to make it compatible with ProMods, see the description page on the Steam Workshop.
  • The description for the Cold Rain mod says:
    Must have high priority in Mod Manager. ‘Cold Rain’ on top (ABOVE) of Weathers/Graphics, Maps and Sound mods.
In the "Karl" profile you forgot to activate the ProMods Europe model3 file.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information