[NOT A BUG] [Promods 2.62] Missing BAB95 @ Munich & A1 (and several other) @ Vienna

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
tuckerle

13 Aug 2022 03:06

Hi Prodmods Community,

i have encountered an issue whilst updating to promods 2.62 from 2.51.
As the title suggests I have no BAB95 (near munich) visible on the map and when I try to drive where it should be the road is blocked by block signs, so it seems like it is not there.
The same applies to the A1,A2 and several other roads around Vienna.
I expect similar Problems in other regions of the map, I think i also encountered a similar issue near Linz, but i did not invetigate in it further.
I also tried to traceback the problem an it seems that it happens to me when using a promods version that needs the Iberia DLC.
I would appreciate any idea that could possibly solve this problem because I love what you achieved and it would be sad not to be able to use your newest versions.

Here are screenshots of the world map showing the problem near munich and vienna:
Munich:

Vienna:

Here is my game.log.txt:

If you need any other information do not hesitate to ask.
I am quite afraid that it is just I small stupid mistake on my side, but I could not figured it out so far, so I am thankful for every help.

Kind Regards
Tuckerle

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2022 09:57

The areas have been updated between ProMods 2.51 and ProMods 2.62.

Especially this area, since we merged the SCS Austria rebuild into ProMods. Hence why it all looks so different.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information