Combo Map Crash on World Map

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Hunter Gaming

15 Apr 2022 03:12

Hi everyone,
this is my first Topic in here, therefor i´m sorry, if i did put it in the wrong Section somehow.

I´m using a ProMods Canada/C2C/CanaDream Combo since a while now, and everything runs perfectly fine.
Today i thought, i´d add the Reforma Map to it, to expand it a little more. (Never used Reforma before)
The Game loads fine into the Menu, and also into the World, so i guess the added Map isn´t the Main Problem.
But as soon as i open the World Map, the Game crashes.

Here´s the Load Order:
ProMods Canada with it´s files
C2C
CanaDream
Reforma
Mega Ressouces

There´re no other Mods above the Maps, in the Manager.
Do i miss a specific File here?
I saw a couple different Load Orders in here, but some are kinda old and most of them use more Maps then i do, so idk if the Loadorder there will help me.

So i hope, one of you can help me with this.
Thank you very much in Advance!

-Hunter

OMNI du 31
Developer

19 Apr 2022 00:02

Hello, you should place them as follows:

-- TOP --

ProMods Canada Assets
ProMods Canada Definition
ProMods Canada Map
ProMods Canada Models
Canadream
C2C
Mega Resources
Reforma

-- BOTTOM --

In addition, you should use a background map mod. I would recommend you to use DOWL's North America background which you can find it on Steam Workshop. Do not forget to place it on top of all mods.

Best regards,
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Rusouv3

27 May 2022 15:48

Hi... couple of questions. Don't you need a Road Connection between Promods Canada and CanaDream? If I place them just like you said, the roads are broken and no cities show for the CanaDream since Promods has priority. Also when I place the C2C map below some other mods, promods included, I can't move the map over to the east coast, that's why I put C2C above all mods. And also I don't use MR or Ref maps. Anyone could help with that? Thank you.
OMNI du 31 wrote:
19 Apr 2022 00:02
Hello, you should place them as follows:

-- TOP --

ProMods Canada Assets
ProMods Canada Definition
ProMods Canada Map
ProMods Canada Models
Canadream
C2C
Mega Resources
Reforma

-- BOTTOM --

In addition, you should use a background map mod. I would recommend you to use DOWL's North America background which you can find it on Steam Workshop. Do not forget to place it on top of all mods.

Best regards,

OMNI du 31
Developer

27 May 2022 16:28

Hello, you are correct. You indeed need the PM Canada-CanaDream road connection. I believe you can find it on the ProMods Canada forum thread on the SCS forum. When it comes to your other problem, that is exactly why I recommended you to use a background map
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Rusouv3

28 May 2022 05:06

@OMNI du 31, which background mod will you recommend? I see many and not sure which one is better. Thank you.

OMNI du 31
Developer

28 May 2022 14:54

I would recommend you to use DOWL's North America background which you can find it on Steam Workshop. Do not forget to place it on top of all mods.

Best regards,
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Return to “Non-ProMods ATS problems”

• Information