[REL] Kosovo Add-On for ProMods - version 1.0

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Frate
Donation rank:

12 Apr 2022 23:08

Do you plan on releasing a compatibility patch with Macedonia Rework?

keremguvercin

14 Apr 2022 07:50

First of all, I like your work. Keep up the good work. Secondly, what is the scale of the map? I think it isn't 1:19.

wujex

16 Apr 2022 18:27

Your mod have a red steerin wheels on trucks please fix it ! I check it

vincentkanin

21 Apr 2022 15:46

VinMar2 wrote:
12 Apr 2022 16:22
Hi @suinam,

Pls read above which addons are working. Maghreb is at the moment not compatible, so wait for a patch for that. Please remove AfroMap, Caucasus, Road to Aral because they don't have any life support. Try again after this, if not send your game.log.
What is life support?

VinMar2

23 Apr 2022 16:56

Hello,

Due to my work-life balance and my vacation, my time on the modding has considerably decreased. But still to answer queries?
1. I have tested Macedonia Rework and Project Balkans separately and together and they work.
2. Regarding red steering wheels and Maghreb Map compatibility, I will address that immediately, probably in the form of a new patch.
3. "Life support"? I meant for those mods whose official support is not guaranteed to work in current versions of ETS2. If you want to use them, go ahead but may expect crashes and stuff.
Please use MaghrebMap as it will eventually replace areas in AfroMap but you get a much better quality and also you are supporting their development by downloading their mod directly. Road to Aral, Caucasus? You can try it, but later I believe, Road to Asia from TerraMaps development is somewhere around Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan and their development may eventually reach Aralsk and ProMods has no interest in taking over Road to Aral; Caucasus --> Development will occur in the Caucasus area but one needs to wait, in the meantime, you can use the mod.

4. Regarding new areas, I would like to address the scale first, that is my first priority. But expect a new direction from Kukes - Prizren - Suva Reka in the next version. Please don't ask when it will be ready.
"It's ready when it's ready."
[REL] Kosovo Add-On for ProMods 1.0

vincentkanin

25 Apr 2022 14:07

Wait a minute. You are expanding albania too?

emhogg

04 May 2022 00:54

Hi. First of all great map! I enjoyed it so much, but second there are some improvements that you can make. I am going to list my problems with the map and you can work on them
1. Highway pillars flicker (I am using a graphics mod)
2. Invisible wall in Lipjani Image
3. You should make a transition with your driveable roads to scenery roads and then empty map
4. Hide useless roads in the navigations uncheck show in UI I believe it was
5. You try using some models to simulate road wear and tear, but you should try to make them fit better (I know it is difficult)
6. Near the R2 going to Ferizaj there is a road widening where the cars just teleport from the middle of the lane to the right lane. (Use prefab to fix)
7. There is a parking in Ferizaj which should also show a grey road like area. To add the are use the feature called Map Area. (Tools>Map Area)

The mod is great for a new mod and I am very excited seeing more from you.
TIP Don't get wild with the map, because SCS is working on a new DLC in the Balkans and Kosovo will be included. Maybe develop the map so it connects to Serbia and Albania and then after the DLC releases add details and smaller cities to the map.

Love from Nedelino, Bulgaria

VinMar2

04 May 2022 13:01

Hi,

The delay for a patch compatible with Maghreb and red steering wheel is taking longer, so apologies for that, I will try to release it as soon as I can.

@emhogg, you made a very good report of the bugs in the map, which I will correct. Since Balkans DLC has been rumored to be, there is a good chance I may as well stop working on the map, and due to my hectic work schedule, this is becoming more of a reality. Kosovo, if confirmed the moment, I will stop the addon development and possibly expand the future DLC Kosovo country, which seems realistic and that non ProMods user can also use it.

That being said, fingers are crossed.
[REL] Kosovo Add-On for ProMods 1.0

vincentkanin

14 May 2022 20:54

I really like this map but all the jobs are very long distance so i never really have time to play this map. so is it possible for you to like tune the job spawning system or something?

Frate
Donation rank:

14 May 2022 21:59

You can change your prefered length of jobs in the settings.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information