Issues with Pacific and Caribbean Mods

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
BeyondOsiris

16 Mar 2022 07:15

I'm new to ATS (just got it like 2 weeks ago and already almost 30 hours in), but wanted more, so I installed the Coast to Coast mod first, and have had no issues with it. I then installed the Pacific and Caribbean mods, and then I had a couple issues.

Firstly, once I installed the mods, it wouldn't let me purchase any trucks from any of the base game manufacturers; only allowed me to purchase from Mod Dealer, which only had some Russian (assuming it was Russian) truck available for purchase, which I thought was a bit weird.

Secondly, whenever a job pops up with Hawaii as the destination, the game instantly crashes. I have all the files properly installed from the Pacific Mod by TerraMaps, but it just crashes instantly, so I had to disable the mod.

Is it just incompatible with my game file? I literally just downloaded ATS from Steam like 2 weeks ago, so it should be up to date.

ScuL
Founder

16 Mar 2022 22:14

You're probably better off asking for support in their community
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information