Türkiye Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
erkinalp

25 Feb 2022 12:51

Any update regarding Eastern Aegean?

BroskisYT

01 Mar 2022 18:02

When will 1915 canakkale bridge added to promods ?

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

01 Mar 2022 19:52

When it's ready, there is no release date for any additions.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Ksrls007

01 Mar 2022 20:09

the problem is that there is not much place for it turkey opened a new highway which is from Malkara-Canakkale

o2anc61
Donation rank:

05 Mar 2022 00:11

Can you use the reflective posts from Romania in the content browser?
SCS brought them with the Black Sea DLC but only for Romania. Romanian and turkish posts look very similar and they look more realistic on turkish roads than random (german) reflective posts.

emreunalir
Developer

07 Mar 2022 20:41

Hi everyone! ;)

This time the news is from Western Turkey. I want to share with you a surprise that excites me as much as ProMods' Easter Eggs.
My own standalone mod, Tekirdağ Rebuild Map, became a part of this map when I joined the ProMods family. However, it is not realesed because we will crash with local mods.
However, after the local team working in Turkish Thrace announced that their work in this sector would be renewed, we decided to make my work in Tekirdağ a part of Promods.
In this way, they can make them compatible with us in their new work.

Not only the bus station in the east of Tekirdağ, but the entire city center will be present on this map. In addition, some developments in Tekirdağ are the harbingers of places to be added to Thrace after the corridor ;)

- However, this study is the last one I will do in Turkish Thrace (with the exception of Çanakkale). I won't be in this area for a long time.
- The new version will include Çanakkale 1915 bridge, Malkara Highway and Tekirdağ (City Centre). :!:

And the answers to the questions that I did not answer:
erkinalp - The only development here is Çanakkale city center and Gelibolu district. The city of Balıkesir and Uşak will accompany this very soon.
BroskisYT - The bridge will be included in the new version.
Ksrls007 - I managed to create a place to add the highway! Provided that it conforms to reality ;) You will not have to stop by Keşan. Thanks to the ferries made in the future, you will not need to stop by Gallipoli.
o2anc61 - Thank you very much! I will revise accordingly! I wonder why SCS didn't use it in Turkish Thrace? :?
Yurtta Barış, Dünya'da Barış
Peace at home, peace in the world

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1MwgJmFd01AP5PjEBbjGWQ

Scorpiors

11 Mar 2022 22:14

Looks very nice, keep on the good work! And i hope to can drive more roads to new cities in the futere!
I Play euro truck simulator for fun, and I find the game and promods very cool! I love it!!!
And Uses promods sinds 1.35.

emreunalir
Developer

17 Mar 2022 19:33

Scorpiors:
With Tekirdağ completed, I started working on a number of new cities, while returning to the Turkish Thrace sectors, I divided it into two parts.
---Vision-1---
-Suleymanpasa (Tekirdag City Center)
-Corlu
-European Free Zone
- Not only cities, but also special industrial zones will be added!
-Canakkale
-Gökçeada
---Vision-2----
- Bozcaada
-Cerkezkoy
-Kırklareli and its affiliated Lüleburgaz (D100 will be added)
-Edirne Extended

After completing the 2nd vision, we will have achieved all our goals in Turkish Thrace.

The reason I don't revise Istanbul is because I don't want to conflict with local mods here. ProMods users who will use the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will want to reach Syria and other Middle Eastern countries as soon as possible!
Yurtta Barış, Dünya'da Barış
Peace at home, peace in the world

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1MwgJmFd01AP5PjEBbjGWQ

Shiva

17 Mar 2022 21:15

Thumbs up :)
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Frate
Donation rank:

18 Mar 2022 09:35

Please consider adding the D555 from Kırklareli to Burgas over the Dereköy Border. Right now you have to drive quite a detour to get to Burgas from Turkey.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information