ProMods USA

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
fjp3012

15 Nov 2021 22:10

This is just an idea, but i'd like to share it with you. I know it's pretty dang much work, but maybe you could make a complete new Promods for the ATS map and make Canada an Add-On for that. Just like in Promods Europe and Middle East Add-On.
Image Image

Laqueesha

16 Nov 2021 01:47

Eh, no real pressing reason to. SCS is working on refreshing the old parts of the map and the new DLC maps are really good. ETS2 makes sense since a lot of its map is very, very old.

flight8050

17 Nov 2021 00:33

ProMods attempted the US before...more than once iirc. SCS updates the US too much and its a lot of work for ProMods to keep starting over. So what they are doing, is out the way of SCS. Less issues. No fun in keep starting over. Its better they just add on to what they make and attach to SCS vs redoing SCS's work in the US.

Like Laqueesha stated, the rebuilt parts SCS is doing now, is really good. You can't compare base map ATS to what SCS is doing now. Night and day. The old parts of ATS will get updated slowly. Nothing like a brand new dlc but the rebuild is going strong so far.

erbkaiser
Donation rank:

18 Nov 2021 13:15

Promods is doing a great job in Canada yeah.

For USA mods, I quite like the Reforma map, it changes the Sierra Nevada region and it's a really pretty map. I have barely driven through its Mexico yet.

MagicElmo

19 Nov 2021 10:08

I agree and think ProMods should stick with Canada and stay out of the SCS development path. ETS2 been a good example there.
I find it very commendable from ProMods how they keep throwing away so much of their own work to integrate the new SCS Regions of Europe that overlap. It must be partly frustrating too though I would imagine.

So with ATS at least there is no risk there.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information