Benelux Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

15 Apr 2021 10:42

I've got another question to the developers, a small request, if I may. I really miss the ability to own a garage in my hometown Arnhem. Is there a chance you can add an ownable garage to this city for a next release? I hope so! Thanks in advance...

stormvos
Donation rank:

29 May 2021 14:55

is tere any plane to build te klaverblad lummen and te E314 from lummen to the netherlands and cities like Genk Gent Oostende Eupen and charleori ?

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

01 Jun 2021 15:23

I think there's no room for the E314. Maybe knooppunt Lummen itself would fit, but in the Netherlands there's definitely no chance to build knooppunt Kerensheide. They have already had to squeeze in weird bends there with the A2 to come out well with the Koning Willem Alexandertunnel at Maastricht, so there's really no space left there. At the other end of the E314, I think there's no room for knooppunt Heverlee either, since that area is used by some companies at Nossegem. To be honest - but that's personal - I don't think having the E314 would be worth it on a 1:19 scaled map. I mean, it would only serve another connection between Brussels and Eindhoven. It's just as quick to take the E19 and E34 via Antwerp and also the route via E40 and E25 via Liège is just a small detour. I think it's more useful to build connections that really add something to the road network and that really eliminate the need for major detours. For example, extending the Dutch A67/E34 to Duisburg.

What I - however - do think there's room for, is Charleroi, but maybe a developer could confirm or refute that. The N5 has already been built until the connection with the E42 and the Charleroi agglomeration begins directly behind that connection and the closest thing built south of that place is - if I'm right - the area of Reims. So, Charleroi might fit there. In the event that Charleroi takes up so much space that the distance between Charleroi and Reims becomes unrealistically small, it would only be necessary to hide both areas from each other's view. However, in the event that you have enough space left, it might even be possible to continue the N5 via the French A304 and A34 to Reims and the A4. We always have to keep in mind that the developers decide what they do or do not build, but nonetheless I'm curious what they think about this idea. I always like to contribute ideas about regions that I know well. ;)

stormvos
Donation rank:

01 Jun 2021 20:39

its said there is no rom left i think the connection from antwerp to brugges becuse they working on Oostend as wel could that be somthing for 1.60? becuse i life near te e314 its said that its not in te game i would to see it but 1.60 is gonna be a majoor updat for te benelux i hope te put charleoi and Oostend te coast.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 02 Jun 2021 07:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

stormvos
Donation rank:

22 Jun 2021 16:34

is tere any plane to build te highway e25 from Luik to bastonge becuse tat is te only highway in Belgum with te E314 tat isint tere it would be aplesure tat te e314 and E25 WOULD be build orewhat are te planes now Belgium i see som work near Valenciens is tat for 2.60?

dennis_2310

22 Jun 2021 18:23

No one is currently working in the Benelux area, so I guess there won't be an E25 for the next time.

DH-Trans Luxembourg s.à.r.l - delievering goods everywhere in Europe
Headquarters: Luxembourg (L), Kaliningrad (RUS)

I speak: 🇩🇪 🇱🇺 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇷🇺

Scorpiors

17 Oct 2021 19:13

I read there are plans for rebuilding Amsterdam, And the ring A10, if you look at the north of the A10, (Point Oostzaan) towards alkmaar and Groningen, there is al connection to the A8 at Zaandam, Is that maybe passible to rebuild? And i mean only the highways, Because i dont think Zaamdam will fit?

Toegevoegd in 38 minuten 8 secondes:
And maybe, building a city like Hoorn an idea?
I Play euro truck simulator for fun, and I find the game and promods very cool! I love it!!!
And Uses promods sinds 1.35.

flintstone73
Developer

18 Oct 2021 23:11

stormvos wrote:
01 Jun 2021 20:39
its said there is no rom left i think the connection from antwerp to brugges becuse they working on Oostend as wel could that be somthing for 1.60? becuse i life near te e314 its said that its not in te game i would to see it but 1.60 is gonna be a majoor updat for te benelux i hope te put charleoi and Oostend te coast.
I worked on Oostende a while ago. It was some kind of application project that let me join into the Promods-Team.

In the meanwhile i had lot of other stuff to do. Mainly creating new 3D-Assets for PM usage.

However i have plans to continue on Oostende before end of this year. But no one should expect that for v2.60.

Scorpiors

19 Oct 2021 07:40

We missing also 2 interstate connextions neerby rotterdam.
Is it posseble to making the A44 towards The Hage, and before the beginning of that you have the Hotel restaurant over the highway where you have the parking place, and maybe there is room also for making the interstate A13 towards the center of Rotterdam? And while you thinking about making a piece of the A2 nearby Amsterdam, maybe you can make a piece of the A9 from A1 towards the A2 with an exit point to the Ikea aswell, the exit point to Schiphol Airport as destanation?
I Play euro truck simulator for fun, and I find the game and promods very cool! I love it!!!
And Uses promods sinds 1.35.

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

19 Oct 2021 16:36

There's definitely too less space available to build the A13 next of the already built A4. Same goes for The Hague and the A44, I think, however you could smuggle a bit by building 'into the sea', since it's far enough from the British coast. What I think that's interesting to build is the A2 between Amsterdam and Eindhoven. The start of the A2 at Ekkersweijer has already been built. Sadly the city of Utrecht would't be more than some scenery, as there doesn't seem to be enough space for a functional city.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information