Türkiye Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Teurov
Donation rank:

10 Jun 2021 16:21

Those are great pictures, and I love your plan by the way! and the fact that you've included the spectacular D-750 road through the taurus mountains.. I have 1 question though, would it be possible to make the last sign more realistic in your picture? If it's where I think it is (Çeşmeli Junction) the sign looks something like this;
https://imgur.com/a/MtSWlXE
I know this is a bit of nitpicking but it just caught my eye :D
Looking forward to your work!

emreunalir
Developer

10 Jun 2021 16:42

I will put a lot of effort into the D-750 and O-21 ;)
This is the right intersection. I will make this intersection the closest to the truth. I will try to apply the most realistic signs.
Our model team works very hard. We need support on this and many other designs. But we will definitely solve this problem :!:
Yurtta Barış, Dünya'da Barış
Peace at home, peace in the world

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1MwgJmFd01AP5PjEBbjGWQ

Mehmet_E

10 Jun 2021 17:07

Hi. First of all, I must say that the work was very successful.
Do you plan to use the special models you shared before or will you only use the scs models?

emreunalir
Developer

10 Jun 2021 17:14

I will also use the models I shared before, new ones will be added :)

Galactic_Nerd-sk

10 Jun 2021 18:08

wow this looks very interesting, looking forward to it
Have a good day :D

tahchin

10 Jun 2021 19:52

Hello, this is looking great! I just have a question, since one of the images is titled Iskenderun does that mean it will get some kind of reskin as well? Or is it just the connection to Antakya via Samandag

himan

10 Jun 2021 20:01

Everything you get your heart desires
Congratulations 😊

|HoLy_jarjaledi|

10 Jun 2021 21:34

Hi emreunalir! I'm also Turkish and I live in Bor, Nigde. I really want to help you develop Turkey so when you're going to develop Nigde and its districts, you can contact me here or on Twitter, @kayhanbayrakk! I live in Bor and I'm pretty near to Kemerhisar (i know it's not a district of Nigde but you can add it if you want), Altunhisar and Nigde itself. So I can send you the current photos of our roads and significant places for you to add in-game!

Also I'm wondering one more thing. As the user Rafaelkai said, there are some 3rd party Turkey extension mods like Turkey Project Lite (Roextended Mods) and TR Extended. How are you going to make those maps compatible with your map? Turkey Project Lite is a standalone Turkey map itself but TR Extended Mods has Marmara Map which you can make it compatible.

Kobra2112

10 Jun 2021 21:36

It is usually up to the developer of those maps to make themselves compatible with Promods, not the other way around. If they want to continue compatibility with Promods, they will find a way.
PM since v1.83 :D

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0-4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
PSU: 1000G EVGA Platinum
RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 @ 1866MHz

emreunalir
Developer

11 Jun 2021 02:20

Galactic_Nerd-sk: Me too I get excited while designing :P ;)

Tahchin: There is no new change in Iskenderun. I only designed the part of Iskenderun connected by the coastal road as in the photos. A truck driver who will enter Turkey from Syria can now choose two different ways to reach Iskenderun :) And there will be a new job opportunity for our trucks in Çevlik / Samandağ

Himan: Thank you so much <3

|HoLy_jarjaledi|: When I started to design Niğde, I could get a lot of information from you. Thanks in advance. As I said before, we do not conflict with TR Extended (for now) If the designer of Roextended Lite wants to connection with our map, it will not take much time. I get help from real photos for counties as well as cities. That's why my map design process is slow.

Kobra2112: You summed up the situation well :)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information