Development on version 1.x (British Columbia Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
flight8050

09 Nov 2020 22:15

No SCS blog today..........fine. We got a ProMods Canada one, lol. Perfect timing and great way to start off an already hype week from SCS to begin with. @Nico, that is awesome news to hear on the focus. We know ETS2 has to get its update as well. As always, its done when its done. The efforts are much appreciated and I am sure SCS will thank you guys. Oregon, Washington and probably the PNW bundle in general just increased sales due to ProMods Canada making head way for this holiday season. People love what you guys do. I'm more than thrilled and still hyped to see the progress made, the videos and more people chiming in to become aware that this project is now on the runway and about to take off. I don't know about you guys, but I hope this plane doesn't land until it gets to the Atlantic :D

The pics look great. The city does indeed look huge. I am sure Vancouver will be one of the highlights for the mod until we get further East. There will be a lot of great driving to do. Luckily this will come after Colorado. It will be hard trying to figure out what to drive. I'm planning on exploring the heck out of Colorado. By the time ProMods Canada releases, Colorado will be well discovered. Then its off across the border. I can't wait to see what all is in store for us. The videos release so far create the same type of hype that Colorado is generating. Are you guys planning like a release promo video for all of v1.0?

FYI, I sent a message Dr. Strange in his dm on IG to see if he could fast forward time to the end of the month, but he hasn't hit me back yet, lol. We might just have to wait this one out a tad longer everyone. But hey.......I tried, lol.

hangman005
Donation rank:

10 Nov 2020 21:42

Colorado..... BC, man I'm so excited, gonna be so spoiled for choice. :)

bricksathome
Developer

14 Nov 2020 16:40

New on the Blog: British Columbia Interior
The Best Way To see What I've been Doing Recently Is To Click Here!
http://www.youtube.com/c/bricksathome1

Currently working in mid Wales in ETS2
and the area around Kelowna and Vernon in ATS

stevenc57

14 Nov 2020 19:09

that looks awsome promods and we still have plenty to look at which is awsome.

befsztyk

14 Nov 2020 23:54

Masterpiece! Can't wait.

WANDERER
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2020 15:52

When I can name the places from your pictures, You all have got this right.....Way to go!! It even has Coquitlam.....WOW
Doing what I can to make it right......

oldmanclippy
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2020 19:10

Just saw the blog post, and I'm blown away by how much you guys were able to cram into such a small area. The density is fantastic. Seeing those Canadian road signs on the map is pretty surreal. Plus it looks like you handled Bellingham in a really good way. I was thinking you might rework I-5 in Bellingham but it looks like you just added onto the existing city which I think will make maintaining that connection to the SCS map easier in the long run. The pictures look incredible and I'm really really looking forward to version 1!

Rowddy
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2020 01:05

Is there also a ProMod version for ATS? cannot find a download link for it or is it under construction still?

citelis730
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2020 01:24

It has not been released yet

TROPtastic
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2020 06:10

flight8050 wrote:
09 Nov 2020 22:15
Oregon, Washington and probably the PNW bundle in general just increased sales due to ProMods Canada making head way for this holiday season. People love what you guys do.
Count me as one of these people :) I've put in a small amount of hours into ETS (a couple of hundred), but ATS never really grabbed my interest. However, with the chance to drive in my home province in a mod that looks as well-realized as this? Sign me up! As soon as the PNW bundle goes on sale, I'll be grabbing it to be prepared for the release of ProMods Canada. Who knows, maybe by the time I get it I will be able to drive the New Cascadia throughout Cascadia 8-)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ATS”

• Information