ETS2 og ProMods

Danish
gipper

24 Oct 2020 05:02

Hejsa ProMods

Jeg har nogle soørgsmål at gøre

Når jeg har downloaded ProMods, hvor skal denne ligge i spillet ( Modsmappen eller i Spillets Hovedmappe )

Jeg har installeret France dlc og Italy dlc
Men når jeg så kommer til enten Wien, Geneve, Luxembourg, eller steder i France, for at købe en garage, så kan dette godt lade sig gøre, men at upgrade den til 5 biler gør at spillet fryser.

Hvor finder jeg en Patch for baltic og Black sea, like Scandinavia, France og Italy

Tak / Thanks Per

ScuL
Founder

24 Oct 2020 23:35

Har du købt spillet og alle DLC?
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

gipper

28 Oct 2020 08:09

Jeg har købt spillet
France dlc
Italy dlc
Scandinavia dlc
east dlc
ETS2

Regards Gipper

ScuL
Founder

30 Oct 2020 00:16

Du bruger 6 DLC
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/5 ... p_Booster/
de 5 her
og

de har rabat lige nu
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

gipper

12 Nov 2020 04:05

Hello ScuL

If i buy the last two last dlc <<Baltic and Black sea >> can i use Euro Truck Simulator, and Going East, there are buy by a shop with name Gold for some time ago, and scandinavia there are buy by SCS before Steam came and take all over.

Because if i need all from Steam, then i will not buy them
I also like to ask, if i buy the last two dlc, will it be like this:?
i Download the game, and get a key to activate it after i pay, or how do i get the file
Because if i dont get any file to save on computer, the i will get trouble if i want to move it to another computer.....

Hope you can answer me for this Thanks very much

ScuL
Founder

12 Nov 2020 07:24

You can't buy those DLCs in a "box copy" anymore because SCS stopped doing this.
Only the first DLCs are available in "box copy" versions. All the newer DLCs are only available on Steam.

When you add the DLCs to the game library in Steam, you can move between computers and you can take all the games with you at any time. The game keys are linked to your account and you can never lose them.

gipper

12 Nov 2020 11:47

Thanks very much

Nice to know that

Return to “Dansk”

• Information