Hello There

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Alex Mcpherson

10 Oct 2020 12:08

Hi, I'm Alex, 32... and oh lord do I find finding mods for ETS annoying. (when I have no interest in things like say, paintjobs but ""where the hell are these mods this one requires but doesn't link and googling only brings up other submods like thisone!"" (The 'car' mod for instance, though my google-fu is weak so typically this sort of thing I put down to idontknowwhatthefracktoactuallyputinthesearchbox. Or IDKWTFTAPITSB.)
Haven't installed Promods yet, but... well actually don't even know what it is beyond a map mod?

played ETS2 awhile ago, got a Logitech ... whatever the name is (they did an xbox version and ps4 version, the ps4 version has two extra buttons) but mapping and then getting the steering to not suddenly turn when I'm not even moving the wheel, and mapping out for the gearbox (and I need to mod the shifter to add the splitter)... yeah. Between that, and that I have a swivel chair that just doesn't want to stay pointing forward, a screen setup where I have three monitors but Windows takes a crap of handling individual windows everytime I try to do screen spanning and then ETS2 blinks then decides not to render anything when I try to use said screen spanning... and that's the only way it supports a multi-monitor setup (even though its premise should basically cry out 'SUPPORT IT PROPERLY SUPREME COMMANDER SUPPORTED DUAL SCREENS WITHOUT SCREEN SPANNING EFFING TEN YEARS AGO-...'
*cough*

.... This is supposed to be a 'hello there' post, not a whinefest. Sorry about that.

Hello there!

BebeMischa
Donation rank:

10 Oct 2020 15:39

Wow, this sounds very ADHD, but ok. Welcome...

And if you still have questions about steering wheel setup and three display setup, just shoot, maybe i can help a little. Well, try to shoot a bit more organised messages, so that i can understand your question ;-)
Volvo FH16 classic 6x4, RJL Scania T 730 Hp 8x4/4, and more...
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=71603
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bebemischa/
i7 9700k, 32 GB, 2xMSI 1070Ti SLi, m.2 SSD 2 TB, 3x24" 1080p, T500RS wheel + shifter with Eaton Fuller knobs
ETS2, Promods, RusMap, Southern region, Great Steppe, all Jazzycat's
Speak NL, CZ, SK, D, GB

OnyxCrow22

13 Oct 2020 15:39

Welcome to Promods!
Hey there! I'm Onyx, and I am an avid gamer who likes making models and maps.

Return to “Introductions”

• Information